Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
Power on Property! 450 feet from Apishapa River & County Road 64.8
40 Acres with Power in Southern Colorado near Trinidad and the Apishapa River
Power Lines run through the property.
County Road 64.8 and the Apishapa River are only about 450 feet from the
Great piece of property with cute ranch house and multiple out buildings. On community water and septic system.
Land is completely fenced with cross fencing for animals. Multiple RV pads with water and power hookups. Private access to Lake Daniels.
I will owner finance t...
Agricultural Investment & Recreational Property
Online Multi-Parcel Auction 480 Acres
Bidding Ends: Thursday, December 8 4 PM
Property Location: 750 N 2700 E, Roberts, ID 83444
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase 480 acres located in scenic Roberts, ID dur...
* Classic Plantation Home (Built in 1906) Overlooking a 8-Acre Lake
* 224-Acres of Fenced Land
* Potential to Convert to Irrigated Farmland
* 52 Cows, 4 Horses, Tractor, Traveler Irrigator, and Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Beautiful Cypress Barn, 3-Stall with a Loft, Recently Restored, Power & Water
* Large Metal Building / Shop / Tractor Shed / Hay or Equipment Storage
* House Creek Runs Through the Property, 2 Perfect Pond Sites
* Only 25 Minutes from I-75 in South Georgia
* Motivated Seller, Bring All Offers
* Great Hunting for $999/Acre
* County Road Access
* Good Internal Road System
* Currently a Mixed Pine/Hardwood Tract
* Fertile Soil to Convert to a Pine Plantation
* Abundance of Wildlife
* Surrounded by Agricultural Fields
* Excellent Hunting Opportunities for Deer, Hog, and Turkey
* Hunt the High Ground near the River
* Paved Road Frontage
* Mature Pines/Merchantible Timber
* All Weather Logging
* Good Interior Road Access
* Great Site for a Home Minutes from Abbeville
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$721,606451 acresCorner Owensboro and American Legion, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
226 acre farm with 2 bed 1 bath home built in 1910, 4 acre pond, 2 wells (8&4), 40 x 60 implement shed with 40 x 20 shop, barn, fenced pasture land and corral, grain bin and 42' auger. 95.59 acres Cropland and 129.24 Farmland. The irrigated land has 8 underground pipe installed and 5 risers. Operate your own farm or enjoy country living and lease the land. Just don't miss this deal!
Enjoy your morning coffee and privacy from the deck overlooking a beautiful 7 acre pond. This diverse farm features a 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin, 2 ponds, income from 25 acres of cropland, 16 acres of CRP fields, 7 acres of pecan trees, and timber value on planted pines.
$172,90696.06 acres0 American Legion Rd, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County