hade Valley Camp Resort Owner - Retirement Real Estate - Campground Venue Auction
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 1:00 PM (MT)
Auction Location: Sturgis, SD
SHADE VALLEY CAMP RESORT
Located Within the Shadows-Edge of Bear Butte
East of Legendary Sturgis, SD alon...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Too many details to list! See attached Offerings Brochure or contact agent for a copy to completely understand this unique investment opportunity. DropTine Ranch, Home of Monster Bucks! (www dot droptineranch dot com) offers 270 Acres of Highly Sustainable Land for Farming, ...
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
Recent internal listing data showed the average price of timberland for sale in Acadia Parish ($270,000) was cheaper than the statewide average for Louisiana timberland for sale. The average size of timberland for sale in Acadia Parish (27 acres) was also less than the state average for Louisiana timberland for sale. Recent Lands of America data listed one property for sale in Acadia Parish for timberland use. Browse all Acadia Parish timberland for sale on Lands of America to find the right timberland acreage for your commercial or individual investment needs.
Land for sale including Timberland in Acadia Parish Louisiana
- Located in southwest Acadia Parish, approximately 4 miles east of Jennings, Louisiana
- Approximately 350 acres are utilized for pine timber production
- Most of the pine plantations were planted in 1998-1999 and are ready for thinning
- Recent timber inventory information is available upon request
- Approximately 133 acres of cypress/tupelo swamp and hardwood streamside management zones
- A raised logging road traverses the property for easy access
- Approximately 20-acre open area containing a 5-acre recreational fishing pond stocked with Florida bass and bream and plenty of room to build a cabin or house
- 2 water well is adjacent to the lake
- Property is serviced by SLEMCO electricity
- High bank f