Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
SW of 27-112-67
St. Lawrence Township, Hand County, SD
This 160 acre parcel is a blend of crop and grass land. The crop
acres have soils with good production capabilities. The pasture has
Pearl Creek meandering through and a 4 wire fence on two sides.
The element o...
The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price: $ 3,495 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Located in Louisiana, 658-square-mile Acadia Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Acadia Parish ranks 18th in terms of the size of its population (62,577, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land for sale in Acadia Parish at $11,805 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $111,028 (the most expensive listing being for $122,265) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Acadia Parish was nine acres. Land for sale in Acadia Parish totaled 19 acres and $222,055 in overall land value, with the city of Calhoun featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Acadia Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Acadia Parish Louisiana
- Located in southwest Acadia Parish, approximately 4 miles east of Jennings, Louisiana
- Approximately 350 acres are utilized for pine timber production
- Most of the pine plantations were planted in 1998-1999 and are ready for thinning
- Recent timber inventory information is available upon request
- Approximately 133 acres of cypress/tupelo swamp and hardwood streamside management zones
- A raised logging road traverses the property for easy access
- Approximately 20-acre open area containing a 5-acre recreational fishing pond stocked with Florida bass and bream and plenty of room to build a cabin or house
- 2 water well is adjacent to the lake
- Property is serviced by SLEMCO electricity
- High bank f