RIVERFRONT SALE, SATURDAY JUNE 17TH!!! Frontage on the Historic Elk River, seconds from the famous Elk River Falls, and properties up to 67 acres in size bordering National Forest! Limited availability, choose from riverfront, river view, mountain view, and large acreage tra...
290 /- Acres of Premier Development Land
Your Only Opportunity to Buy this Magnificent Productive Land & Homesites in Glendale Area
Selling to the Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction!
· 290 acres m/l of Premier Location Land – Gently Rolling with Scenic Vi...
Brushy Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles northwest of Austin, 80 miles southwest of Waco, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 150 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch can be accesse...
The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Commercial Property in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Office complex is located on approximately 3.85 acres
- Office building measures approximately 26 X 46 with five offices, a reception area, 2 bathrooms and a break room
- Metal shop building on a concrete slab, with garage door openings. Also has an office area and a bathroom
- Additional metal shop building with a dirt floor
- A refrigerated cooler is located on the property
- Great access with frontage on Mimosa Drive and Long Leaf Drive
- Office and shop complex for business or recreational use
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY