Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Commercial Property in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Office complex is located on approximately 3.85 acres
- Office building measures approximately 26 X 46 with five offices, a reception area, 2 bathrooms and a break room
- Metal shop building on a concrete slab, with garage door openings. Also has an office area and a bathroom
- Additional metal shop building with a dirt floor
- A refrigerated cooler is located on the property
- Great access with frontage on Mimosa Drive and Long Leaf Drive
- Office and shop complex for business or recreational use
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY