Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
LaSada represents an opportunity to invest in a profoundly well managed full service retreat offering a range of hunting, shooting, special events, dog training, relaxing lodge, restaurant and primary residence located in the stunningly beautiful landscape of Central Kansas....
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Commercial Property in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Office complex is located on approximately 3.85 acres
- Office building measures approximately 26 X 46 with five offices, a reception area, 2 bathrooms and a break room
- Metal shop building on a concrete slab, with garage door openings. Also has an office area and a bathroom
- Additional metal shop building with a dirt floor
- A refrigerated cooler is located on the property
- Great access with frontage on Mimosa Drive and Long Leaf Drive
- Office and shop complex for business or recreational use
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY