Pride of ownership is clear in this beautiful turn of the century home. Hard wood floors throughout this home add to the cozy feeling of the grand fireplace for those chilly winter nights. When spring comes you will enjoy the beautiful landscaping and gazebo for peaceful rel...
NEW LISTING! Steel Creek Tract is a 322acre property in Washington County, GA. Located on Steel Creek Rd and Francis Rd in Davisboro, GA this tract features wooded acreage, cultivated land, and frontage along Williamson Creek and Steel Creek. With dirt road frontage, Francis...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
The rolling fields of Allen Parish, Louisiana, contribute to a farming economy that's the 30th biggest in the nation. Recent Lands of America data showed the average price of farms for sale in Allen Parish ($311,073) was cheaper than the statewide average for Louisiana farms for sale. The average size of farms for sale in Allen Parish (852 acres) was more, however, than the state average for Louisiana farms for sale. Farms for sale in Allen Parish totaled $933,220. Browse all Allen Parish farms for sale on Lands of America to find the farm, cattle operation, hobby farm or other farm property that's right for your future commercial or lifestyle needs.
Land for sale including Farms in Allen Parish Louisiana
Access- Hwy 165
Soil Types-Crowley-Vidrine Complex (25%), Frost Silt Loam (46.3%), Frost Silt Loam - occasionally flooded (26%),
Farm Number 2361
Total Acres 565.67
Cropland Acres 495.88
Bases Direct Payment Yield
Rice Med Grain 37.4 5152
Rice Long Grain 318.03 5152
Improvements:All fields have been irrigated, one well - 12', and risers in fields
Comments-Good irrigated rice farm. Water to all fields. One 12 well, underground pipe with risers to all fields. Very good access with good road system. Well maintained farm. Could be turned into a power-house with investment in improving the irrigation by adding well. Owner is crawfishing 150 acres at 500 lb/acre. Road fro
Jerry BrownBrown Realty Co
$1,150,000328 acresLeblanc, LA70658 - Allen Parish
- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or to
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$904,704456 acresHwy 383, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish
Access - Hwy 383
218 acres +/- Hardwood
18 acres +/- Natural
201 acres +/- Plantation
Hunting - Deer and small game
Comments - Nice timber investment and hunting tract. Convenient to Kinder, LA. 201 acres of approximately 20 year old pine plantation, thinned once and ready for another thinning in 1-2 years. 18 acres natural mature pine. Approximately 237 acres of hardwood stand that adjoins a large grain farm. Decent deer hunting with good access
Listing Agent - Richard Lemoine
Jerry BrownBrown Realty Co
$175,00035 acres3 Beds | 1 BathMittie, LA70654 - Allen Parish
- Beautiful 35 +/- acres of mixed hardwood pine and pasture
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home on the property to be sold "AS IS", needs extensive repair
- Utilities available
- Two small ponds located on the east side of the property
- Great opportunity for recreation/hunting or rural home site
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY