RIVERFRONT LIQUIDATION! 10+ acres overlooking the Elk River! Just steps from the best Trout fishing in the state of North Carolina and just seconds from Elk River Falls. This 10 acre tract offers both high elevation mountain meadows and wooded land. Perfect for building your...
Too many details to list! See attached Offerings Brochure or contact agent for a copy to completely understand this unique investment opportunity. DropTine Ranch, Home of Monster Bucks! (droptineranch dot com) offers 270 Acres of Highly Sustainable Land for Farming, Hunting,...
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
An easy and relaxing drive in the oppos...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price: $ 3,495 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Farms in Allen Parish Louisiana
Access- Hwy 165
Soil Types-Crowley-Vidrine Complex (25%), Frost Silt Loam (46.3%), Frost Silt Loam - occasionally flooded (26%),
Farm Number 2361
Total Acres 565.67
Cropland Acres 495.88
Bases Direct Payment Yield
Rice Med Grain 37.4 5152
Rice Long Grain 318.03 5152
Improvements:All fields have been irrigated, one well - 12', and risers in fields
Comments-Good irrigated rice farm. Water to all fields. One 12 well, underground pipe with risers to all fields. Very good access with good road system. Well maintained farm. Could be turned into a power-house with investment in improving the irrigation by adding well. Owner is crawfishing 150 acres at 500 lb/acre. Road fro
Jerry BrownBrown Realty Co
$1,150,000328 acresLeblanc, LA70658 - Allen Parish
- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or to
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$904,704456 acresHwy 383, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish
Access - Hwy 383
218 acres +/- Hardwood
18 acres +/- Natural
201 acres +/- Plantation
Hunting - Deer and small game
Comments - Nice timber investment and hunting tract. Convenient to Kinder, LA. 201 acres of approximately 20 year old pine plantation, thinned once and ready for another thinning in 1-2 years. 18 acres natural mature pine. Approximately 237 acres of hardwood stand that adjoins a large grain farm. Decent deer hunting with good access
Listing Agent - Richard Lemoine
Jerry BrownBrown Realty Co
$175,00035 acres3 Beds | 1 BathMittie, LA70654 - Allen Parish
- Beautiful 35 +/- acres of mixed hardwood pine and pasture
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home on the property to be sold "AS IS", needs extensive repair
- Utilities available
- Two small ponds located on the east side of the property
- Great opportunity for recreation/hunting or rural home site
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY