NEW LISTING! Steel Creek Tract is a 322acre property in Washington County, GA. Located on Steel Creek Rd and Francis Rd in Davisboro, GA this tract features wooded acreage, cultivated land, and frontage along Williamson Creek and Steel Creek. With dirt road frontage, Francis...
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
Electricity, High-Speed Internet & Great Access
40.2 Acre Ranch just 17 miles from Walsenburg, Colorado with unobstructed views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristo, Silver and Greenhorn Mountains.
Drive up access to the property, which is located on the gravel Schoo...
Allen Parish ranches for sale range from several-acre country estates to sprawling rural properties that serve multiple land uses, from grazing and cropland to forested hunting grounds. Based on recent internal data, the average price of ranches for sale in Allen Parish ($311,073) was less than the statewide average for Louisiana ranches for sale. The average size of ranches for sale in Allen Parish (667 acres) was more, however, than the state average for Louisiana ranches for sale. Browse all Allen Parish ranches for sale on Lands of America to find the ranch that's right for your business or commercial needs, from the sprawling legacy ranch to unbelievable residential ranch for your second home, investment property or retirement nest egg.
Land for sale including Ranches in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or to
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$904,704456 acresHwy 383, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish
Access - Hwy 383
218 acres +/- Hardwood
18 acres +/- Natural
201 acres +/- Plantation
Hunting - Deer and small game
Comments - Nice timber investment and hunting tract. Convenient to Kinder, LA. 201 acres of approximately 20 year old pine plantation, thinned once and ready for another thinning in 1-2 years. 18 acres natural mature pine. Approximately 237 acres of hardwood stand that adjoins a large grain farm. Decent deer hunting with good access
Listing Agent - Richard Lemoine