Brushy Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles northwest of Austin, 80 miles southwest of Waco, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 150 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch can be accesse...
Longest water-frontage on the lake. 1,900 feet of shore and 100 feet of frontage to a private road. Is is a getaway you're looking for? This is your chance to get away from it all, while still a short drive to awesome college towns like Ithaca and Cortland. Hunt, build your ...
290 /- Acres of Premier Development Land
Your Only Opportunity to Buy this Magnificent Productive Land & Homesites in Glendale Area
Selling to the Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction!
· 290 acres m/l of Premier Location Land – Gently Rolling with Scenic Vi...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Ranches in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or to
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$904,704456 acresHwy 383, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish
Access - Hwy 383
218 acres +/- Hardwood
18 acres +/- Natural
201 acres +/- Plantation
Hunting - Deer and small game
Comments - Nice timber investment and hunting tract. Convenient to Kinder, LA. 201 acres of approximately 20 year old pine plantation, thinned once and ready for another thinning in 1-2 years. 18 acres natural mature pine. Approximately 237 acres of hardwood stand that adjoins a large grain farm. Decent deer hunting with good access
Listing Agent - Richard Lemoine