Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of BLM & State Land
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formation...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Ranches in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Located on Methodist Camp Road , between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Easily accessed from Louisiana and Texas
- Contains approximately 311 acres in cultivatable fields with Federal Base Payment, remaining acreage in roads, camp /storage area, and ponds/drainage areas
- Fields are currently in grass production for cattle grazing
- Good access from a parish gravel road with utilities
- Good internal road network with limestone
- Five wire cross-fences to maximize the grazing potential. Wire stays are between every post throughout the farm
- Two 8 3-stage irrigation wells that pump 2900 gallons per minute into a 12 underground irrigation system throughout the farm. The wells can be operated separately or to
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$904,704456 acresHwy 383, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish
Access - Hwy 383
218 acres +/- Hardwood
18 acres +/- Natural
201 acres +/- Plantation
Hunting - Deer and small game
Comments - Nice timber investment and hunting tract. Convenient to Kinder, LA. 201 acres of approximately 20 year old pine plantation, thinned once and ready for another thinning in 1-2 years. 18 acres natural mature pine. Approximately 237 acres of hardwood stand that adjoins a large grain farm. Decent deer hunting with good access
Listing Agent - Richard Lemoine