Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
High Quality tract of land. Slice of Paradise. 8.54 Ac in a spectacular rural setting waiting for your new home. Between Elkin & Stone Mountain State Park right in the heart of the Yadkin Valley Wine Region. Beautiful Rolling open hay fields bounded with your very own wooded...
Too many details to list! See attached Offerings Brochure or contact agent for a copy to completely understand this unique investment opportunity. DropTine Ranch, Home of Monster Bucks! (droptineranch dot com) offers 270 Acres of Highly Sustainable Land for Farming, Hunting,...
SW of 27-112-67
St. Lawrence Township, Hand County, SD
This 160 acre parcel is a blend of crop and grass land. The crop
acres have soils with good production capabilities. The pasture has
Pearl Creek meandering through and a 4 wire fence on two sides.
The element o...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Residential Property in Allen Parish Louisiana
This beautiful countryside gated and fenced property is centrally located in Grant, Louisiana just minutes from Hwy 26, Hwy 112, Hwy 171 and Hwy 65. This tract is boasting in beauty with a mixture of pasture, pecan trees, fruit trees, planted timber and hardwoods.
Trails surrounding and throughout the property make for ease in access for
hunting, ATV, walking, horseback, sight seeing, etc. This land attracts and holds
many wildlife species. Property has paved road frontage with all utilities and
camp/home, two large covered livestock barns, storage building, and much more.
Contact Leah Cureton today at 337-302-4620 or [Email listed above]
to schedule an appointment.
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles
- Located on Bel Oil Road , between Elton and Oberlin, Louisiana
- Contains 51.2 +/- acres of planted pine plantation that has been first-thinned with the remaining acreage in merchantable natural pine and hardwood
- Frontage along Bel Oil Road for 0.25 mile
- Good access from a parish blacktop road with utilities, good private gravel road into the property
- Several storage/out buildings including a garage
- Bayou Blue crosses the northern portion of the property
- Rural home site / Recreational / Timber Investment opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOIINTMENT ONLY
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$175,00035 acres3 Beds | 1 BathMittie, LA70654 - Allen Parish
- Beautiful 35 +/- acres of mixed hardwood pine and pasture
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home on the property to be sold "AS IS", needs extensive repair
- Utilities available
- Two small ponds located on the east side of the property
- Great opportunity for recreation/hunting or rural home site
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nathan MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$84,00017.5 acresMethodist Camp Road, Leblanc, LA70651 - Allen Parish
- Located on the east side of Methodist Camp Road, north of LeBlanc between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Contains 14.2 acres of merchantable natural pine and hardwood timberand 3.3 acres open land
- Great access with approximately 340 feet of frontage along Methodist Camp Road
- Utilities and rural water available along Methodist Camp Road
- Potential rural residence / recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
Nathan MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$89,00016 acres665 Morehead Loop, Kinder, LA70648 - Allen Parish