Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Allen Parish Louisiana Residential Property for sale
- Located on Bel Oil Road , between Elton and Oberlin, Louisiana
- Contains 51.2 +/- acres of planted pine plantation that has been first-thinned with the remaining acreage in merchantable natural pine and hardwood
- Frontage along Bel Oil Road for 0.25 mile
- Good access from a parish blacktop road with utilities, good private gravel road into the property
- Several storage/out buildings including a garage
- Bayou Blue crosses the northern portion of the property
- Rural home site / Recreational / Timber Investment opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOIINTMENT ONLY
Rob MorrowWalsh Land Brokers, LLC
$220,00035 acres3 Beds | 1 BathMittie, LA70654 - Allen Parish
- Beautiful 35 +/- acres of mixed hardwood pine and pasture
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home on the property to be sold "AS IS", needs extensive repair
- Utilities available
- Two small ponds located on the east side of the property
- Great opportunity for recreation/hunting or rural home site
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nate MorrowWalsh Land Brokers, LLC
$193,65079.04 acresMusselwhite Road, Oberlin, LA70655 - Allen Parish
- Located on the north side of Musselwhite Road, between Oberlin and Oakdale, Louisiana
- Contains 79.04 +/- acres of 8-year old loblolly pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage along Musselwhite Road
- Potential timberland investment / Recreational tract
- Potential for rural home site
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAD BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC TO RECEIVE A FORM.
Nate MorrowWalsh Land Brokers, LLC
$195,00039.62 acresMethodist Camp Road, Leblanc, LA70651 - Allen Parish
Approximately 40 acres in LeBlanc previously used for cattle! Land has a water source for animals. A corral is on the back of the property. Property across the street has a metal shop & barn for farm equipment or hay. Lot on East side of Methodist Camp Rd is included. Dimensions 730x420x670. Shop & barn is included. Seller reserves trailer, 9 in pump, drill press, & scrap metal.
$165,0006.79 acresRadio Tower Road, Leblanc, LA70651 - Allen Parish
Property currently has 3 mobile homes that are being included in the sale. There are 6 septic systems on the property, oxidation pond, or mechanical plant can be added to property to be able to add more RV's. Excellent investment in quiet country neighborhood.
$160,00020 acresMethodist Camp Road, Leblanc, LA70651 - Allen Parish