1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
Longest water-frontage on the lake. 1,900 feet of shore and 100 feet of frontage to a private road. Is is a getaway you're looking for? This is your chance to get away from it all, while still a short drive to awesome college towns like Ithaca and Cortland. Hunt, build your ...
Located in Louisiana, 766-square-mile Allen Parish accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Allen Parish ranks 37th in terms of the size of its population (25,683, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Allen Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Allen Parish at $2,232 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2,239,723 (the most expensive listing being for $6.5 million) and the median land-parcel size was 792 acres. Land for sale in Allen Parish totaled 12,041 acres and $26.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Oakdale featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Allen Parish.
Land for sale including Residential Property in Allen Parish Louisiana
- Located on Bel Oil Road , between Elton and Oberlin, Louisiana
- Contains 51.2 +/- acres of planted pine plantation that has been first-thinned with the remaining acreage in merchantable natural pine and hardwood
- Frontage along Bel Oil Road for 0.25 mile
- Good access from a parish blacktop road with utilities, good private gravel road into the property
- Several storage/out buildings including a garage
- Bayou Blue crosses the northern portion of the property
- Rural home site / Recreational / Timber Investment opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOIINTMENT ONLY
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$84,00017.5 acresMethodist Camp Road, Leblanc, LA70651 - Allen Parish
- Located on the east side of Methodist Camp Road, north of LeBlanc between Kinder and Reeves, Louisiana
- Contains 14.2 acres of merchantable natural pine and hardwood timberand 3.3 acres open land
- Great access with approximately 340 feet of frontage along Methodist Camp Road
- Utilities and rural water available along Methodist Camp Road
- Potential rural residence / recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.