Longest water-frontage on the lake. 1,900 feet of shore and 100 feet of frontage to a private road. Is is a getaway you're looking for? This is your chance to get away from it all, while still a short drive to awesome college towns like Ithaca and Cortland. Hunt, build your ...
RIVERFRONT SALE, SATURDAY JUNE 17TH!!! Frontage on the Historic Elk River, seconds from the famous Elk River Falls, and properties up to 67 acres in size bordering National Forest! Limited availability, choose from riverfront, river view, mountain view, and large acreage tra...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
Ohio's 427-square-mile Ashland County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 88 counties in Ohio, Ashland County ranks 48th in terms of the size of its population (53,213, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ashland County at $17,331 per acre. The average listing price was $91,113 (the most expensive listing being for $399,900) and the median land-parcel size was two acres. Land for sale in Ashland County totaled 231 acres and $4.0 million in overall land value. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ashland County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Ashland County Ohio
43.121 acres of land for sale in Ashland County, Ohio. Located just South of Loudonville and close to Mohican State Forest, this all wooded property is a rare find. Property features include:
- Over 2000' of road frontage
- Access drive
- Multiple cabin sites
- Electric service on property
- Young to mature hardwood timber
- Lots of pine trees
- Perfect for camping and hiking
- Borders mostly large properties
- Excellent Deer and Turkey hunting
This property is also just down the road from Landoll's Mohican Castle and Restaurant. Annual taxes are approximately $2,210.90. All of the sellers mineral rights will transfer to buyer. The Loudonville area is well known as the camp & canoe capital of Ohio. If you have been looking for
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$194,90038.83 acresTownship Rd 391, Sullivan, OH44880 - Ashland County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! A nice rural 38.83 acres located on paved road. Land is gently rolling to level. Perfect for crops, food plots, and has wooded acreage for deer hunting. Property features include:
- New survey with property lines well-marked
- Approximately 16 acres of tillable acreage
- Approximately 22 acres of wooded acreage
- Woodland recently select cut
- Good bedding areas for deer
- Big buck sign
- Area has a significant amount of cropland
- Two small creeks on property
- Secluded woodland with trails
- Culvert installed for driveway
- Property taxes approximately $906/year
Dont miss out on this opportunity. Feel free to walk the property at your convenience.
Contact the list agent Frank DiMar
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$179,90031.1 acresTownship Rd 905, Perrysville, OH44864 - Ashland County
31.1 acres of land for sale in Ashland County Ohio. The property is located 10 miles south of Ashland, 13 miles east of Mansfield and 10 miles north of Loudonville. This would make a great country estate or mini farm! Property features include:
- Property is half tillable half wooded
- Potential for income with a tillable lease
- Great views
- Topography is rolling with a gradual incline from the road
- Approximately 16 acres of tillable ground
- Approximately 15 acres of wooded ground
- Hillsdale Local School District
- Great access and driveway
- No trail system
- According to the ODNR there is a Columbia Gas storage lease
- Well kept homes in the area
Annual taxes are approximately $548.30. The property is currently enr