944 Ac. Horse/Cattle Ranch,4 homes,runs 300 cows, many improvements. Everything you need for your horse and cattle operation.
PRICE REDUCED!!! $2,850,000.00
Animal Units: 300 cows
Location: Pontotoc County, OK, 6 miles N.W. of Ada, 65 miles S.E. o...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
The Reserve at Lake Athens features large, wooded lots within a restricted gated subdivision. All lots within the Reserve are elevated, creating stunning view of the lake. Deep water within feet of the shoreline allows easy boathouse construction and all season access to the...
Ohio's 427-square-mile Ashland County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 88 counties in Ohio, Ashland County ranks 48th in terms of the size of its population (53,213, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ashland County at $17,331 per acre. The average listing price was $91,113 (the most expensive listing being for $399,900) and the median land-parcel size was two acres. Land for sale in Ashland County totaled 231 acres and $4.0 million in overall land value. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ashland County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Ashland County Ohio
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! A nice rural 38.83 acres located on paved road. Land is gently rolling to level. Perfect for crops, food plots, and has wooded acreage for deer hunting. Property features include:
- New survey with property lines well-marked
- Approximately 16 acres of tillable acreage
- Approximately 22 acres of wooded acreage
- Woodland recently select cut
- Good bedding areas for deer
- Big buck sign
- Area has a significant amount of cropland
- Two small creeks on property
- Secluded woodland with trails
- Culvert installed for driveway
- Property taxes approximately $906/year
Dont miss out on this opportunity. Feel free to walk the property at your convenience.
Contact the list agent Frank DiMar
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$179,90031.1 acresTownship Rd 905, Perrysville, OH44864 - Ashland County
31.1 acres of land for sale in Ashland County Ohio. The property is located 10 miles south of Ashland, 13 miles east of Mansfield and 10 miles north of Loudonville. This would make a great country estate or mini farm! Property features include:
- Property is half tillable half wooded
- Potential for income with a tillable lease
- Great views
- Topography is rolling with a gradual incline from the road
- Approximately 16 acres of tillable ground
- Approximately 15 acres of wooded ground
- Hillsdale Local School District
- Great access and driveway
- No trail system
- According to the ODNR there is a Columbia Gas storage lease
- Well kept homes in the area
Annual taxes are approximately $548.30. The property is currently enr