Repossession! Their loss- your Gain! I have a 30 acre piece of pristine North Georgia Mountain land available for sale with owner financing. Adjacent to the Big Canoe development, but not a part of it. You get a half mile of beautiful river frontage, a lake view, hardwood fo...
Approximately 195.515 acres of land and improvements located just south of the Missouri River with land on the north and south side of the railroad. The river front land is divided from the main rail lines.
There are 3 primary buiildings on the land: 1) An approximate...
Stunning Estate on sprawling 76 acres. Features 15,000sq.ft. main residence. 5 bed 7 bath, safe room, theater, mud room w/ pet bath, hot & steam saunas, jacuzzi for 7, lap/resistance pool, gym, 2 kitchens, two 3-car garages, Generac home generator, guest apartment, & much mo...
Only Minutes to Walsenburg & Lathrop State Park
Gentle treed slope to the South multiple open spaces for multiple building spots.
Access Road Frontage along the North boundary of the property. Seasonal Creek along the Southern boundary of the property.
NO HOA, Coven...
185 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. The great outdoors all on one property!
Property features include:
- Over 30 acres of marshes and wetlands built with help from wildlife agencies
- Over a half mile of the West Branch of the Ashtabula River flows through the property
- 140 acres of woods
- 10 acres of cropland
- Unleased mineral rights on half the farm
- Excellent waterfowl, deer, and turkey hunting
- Plenty of fishing opportunities
- Trails throughout
- Many species of wildlife on the property including bald eagles, beavers, bitterns, and more!
Final acreage subject to parcel split. Mineral rights included on parcel 450050000100. Annual property taxes are approximately $4,266, but will be adjusted for fi