LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
Russell Prinz with Ranch Enterprises Texas Ranch Sales, LLC   ~    Sheldon Grothaus, Broker Hood Real Estate Inc Burgher-Ray Ranch Sales | Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty Stransky Properties Trip HPBA LOT Trip DuPerier- Banner- Lands of Texas TEXAS RANCHES FOR SALE Western Hill Country Realty Fredericksburg Realty Dullnig Ranches/ Kuper Sotheby's Ruple Properties Ahern Ranches Republic Ranches

Land for sale in Bailey Texas

13 photos
$570,637 178 acres
TBD CR3725, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Mable's Daughters

Four wheeler's paradise with a very obvious feral hog population and deer seen in this area. Property may be used for recreational, hunting-fishing, residential, farming, or livestock use. Open grazing for approximately 60 to 65%of the property. Has pond-tank which is approximately three quarters of an acre with wet weather creeks on property and remainder of the 40 to 35% heavily wooded. Property has been leased annually for grazing and-or crops. Lots of fun and hunting has been accomplished on this 178.324 acres. Someone could have a home here or on adjoining property that is part of this family and will be for sale in the near future.
Jack Lipscomb United Country/Lipscomb Realty
9 photos
$102,550 14.6 acres
Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Bailey, 14.65 acres

A blank canvas with 14.65 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Well kept gravel road not too far from Hwy. 78 and Hwy. 11.
Rodger Alexander SRE-Sudderth Real Estate,Inc
5 photos
$93,450 13.3 acres
Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Bailey, 13.35 +/- acres

A blank canvas with 13.35 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Great Hwy. 78 frontage. Multi parcel ID: 122272 and 122271.
Rodger Alexander SRE-Sudderth Real Estate,Inc
13 photos
$490,391 178.32 acres
Tbd 3726 Road, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

178.32 acres Bailey, TX

Remote agriculture 178.324 acre property 1 mile north of Hwy 11 & 2 miles east of Bailey. Dirt road access to scenic area w-scattered trees & heavily wooded area w-pond & wet weather creek heading-up the Sulphur River. Feral hogs and deer on property. Creek may be sectioned off for Retriever training w-three or four ponds for water fowl, 4 wheeler and recreational use while leasing out property for cattle grazing. Leasing pays part of taxes.
$397,190 49.68 acres
235 BOIS D, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

49.68 acres Bailey, TX

About 50 acres land with scattered trees; approx. 1700 ft. of asphalt road,FM front., Close to HWY. 11, fully fenced & gated. big pond,creek & rolling terrain. City sewer, water & electricity available in land&home. Beautiful mob. home: 2 BR with closet, 2 full bath, family room, kitchen with cabinets; refri., wash.&dryer, range, microwave,dish wash.,a.c., water heater, fans&furn. in house; big deck from can view the whole property; 3 car porch.
$200,000 0.69 acres
100 Hwy 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

0.69 acres Bailey, TX

Commercial Property at the intersection of Hwy 11 and Hwy 78 in Fannin Co. Property has office and warehouse space along with a 1 bedroom rental that currently has a tenant, a pole barn, and security fenced lot.
6 photos
$102,550 14.65 acres
Tbd CR 4805, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

14.65 acres Bailey, TX

A blank canvas with 14.65 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Well kept gravel road not too far from Hwy. 78 and Hwy. 11.
6 photos
$93,450 13.35 acres
Tbd Hwy. 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

13.35 acres Bailey, TX

A blank canvas with 13.35+ or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Great Hwy. 78 road frontage.