In the heart of a most coveted Hill Country area, Camp Verde Twin Creeks Ranch possesses abundant surface water including a large lake loaded with fish, the convergence of Fall Creek and Wolf Creek, and one of the most captivating country homes available today. Views are se...
944 Ac. Horse/Cattle Ranch,4 homes,runs 300 cows, many improvements. Everything you need for your horse and cattle operation.
PRICE REDUCED!!! $2,850,000.00
Animal Units: 300 cows
Location: Pontotoc County, OK, 6 miles N.W. of Ada, 65 miles S.E. o...
Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
Based on recent Lands of America data, the average price of timberland for sale in Beauregard Parish ($930,400) was more expensive than the statewide average for Louisiana timberland for sale. The average size of timberland for sale in Beauregard Parish (2,860 acres) was also more than the state average for Louisiana timberland for sale. Recent Lands of America data listed one property for sale in Beauregard Parish for timberland use. Browse all Beauregard Parish timberland for sale on Lands of America to find the right timberland acreage for your commercial or individual investment needs.
Land for sale including Timberland in Beauregard Parish Louisiana
- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 +/- acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller is willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMAT
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$206,50060 acresThunder Valley Road, Deridder, LA70634 - Beauregard Parish
- Located approximately 10 miles south of DeRidder, Louisiana
- Located approximately 0.25 mile west of Thunder Valley Road
- Access to the property is by a gated servitude from Thunder Valley Road leading to the north end of the property.
- One access point by way of the gated servitude allows seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of 27.9 +/- acres of slash pine plantation (planted 2004) and 30.8 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood with frontage along Barnes Creek
- Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN
+/- 80 acre timbered tract with approximately .25 miles of frontage on Old River Road, approximately 9.5 miles north of Starks. Recreational tract with timber income potential and possible rural residential potential.
- Located on the south side of Memorial Church Road, between DeRidder and Longville, Louisiana
- Contains 40 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber
- Good access from a parish blacktop with both electric and water utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Memorial Church Road
- Located in South Beauregard school zone
- Approximately 0.5 acre pond located on the south side of the property
- Timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Rural home site or recreational / timber investment opportunity in Beauregard Parish, Louisiana. Located west of US-171 in Longville, LA, the property consists of 40 +/- acres of mature planted pine and natural hardwood and has legal access along two parish roads.
- Located north of Longville, Louisiana in Beauregard Parish
- 40 +/- acres of mature planted pine plantation
- Paved and gravel parish road access
- Estimated 400 ft. of road frontage along Chaperal Lane
- Small creek-fed pond located in the center of the property
- Utilities and city water available; septic system would be required
- Excellent potential as a rural home site or recreation/hunting property
- 13 +/- miles from Longville, LA
- 18 +/-
A +/- 40 acre recreation tract with timber income potential. Tract is has a 24 acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation on it with the remainder of the tract being comprised of hardwood creek bottoms.