High Quality tract of land. Slice of Paradise. 8.54 Ac in a spectacular rural setting waiting for your new home. Between Elkin & Stone Mountain State Park right in the heart of the Yadkin Valley Wine Region. Beautiful Rolling open hay fields bounded with your very own wooded...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Too many details to list! See attached Offerings Brochure or contact agent for a copy to completely understand this unique investment opportunity. DropTine Ranch, Home of Monster Bucks! (droptineranch dot com) offers 270 Acres of Highly Sustainable Land for Farming, Hunting,...
Buck Creek Ranch is located in Daisy, Oklahoma, on the Indian Nation Turnpike, only 2.5 hours north of Downtown Dallas and 2.5 hours southeast of Oklahoma City. This premier ranch consists of approximately 1,940 acres made up of pasture, mountainous terrain, lakes...
Located in Louisiana, 1,166-square-mile Beauregard Parish accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Beauregard Parish ranks 31st in terms of the size of its population (36,462, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Beauregard Parish is $632. On average, the price of land for sale was $298,654 (the most expensive listing being for $2.4 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Beauregard Parish was 161 acres. Land for sale in Beauregard Parish totaled 15,114 acres and $9.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Merryville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Beauregard Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Beauregard Parish Louisiana
- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 +/- acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller is willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMAT
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$206,50060 acresThunder Valley Road, Deridder, LA70634 - Beauregard Parish
- Located approximately 10 miles south of DeRidder, Louisiana
- Located approximately 0.25 mile west of Thunder Valley Road
- Access to the property is by a gated servitude from Thunder Valley Road leading to the north end of the property.
- One access point by way of the gated servitude allows seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of 27.9 +/- acres of slash pine plantation (planted 2004) and 30.8 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood with frontage along Barnes Creek
- Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN
+/- 80 acre timbered tract with approximately .25 miles of frontage on Old River Road, approximately 9.5 miles north of Starks. Recreational tract with timber income potential and possible rural residential potential.
- Located on the south side of Memorial Church Road, between DeRidder and Longville, Louisiana
- Contains 40 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber
- Good access from a parish blacktop with both electric and water utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Memorial Church Road
- Located in South Beauregard school zone
- Approximately 0.5 acre pond located on the south side of the property
- Timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Rural home site or recreational / timber investment opportunity in Beauregard Parish, Louisiana. Located west of US-171 in Longville, LA, the property consists of 40 +/- acres of mature planted pine and natural hardwood and has legal access along two parish roads.
- Located north of Longville, Louisiana in Beauregard Parish
- 40 +/- acres of mature planted pine plantation
- Paved and gravel parish road access
- Estimated 400 ft. of road frontage along Chaperal Lane
- Small creek-fed pond located in the center of the property
- Utilities and city water available; septic system would be required
- Excellent potential as a rural home site or recreation/hunting property
- 13 +/- miles from Longville, LA
- 18 +/-
A +/- 40 acre recreation tract with timber income potential. Tract is has a 24 acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation on it with the remainder of the tract being comprised of hardwood creek bottoms.