Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Just south of Sisterdale, Texas, the Sister Creek Ranch offers all the attributes of a true Hill Country Gem. Live water abounds and has sculpted the ranch over time creating fertile fields, majestic creek beds, and rolling topography. The property boasts mile of Cypress...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Located in Louisiana, 1,166-square-mile Beauregard Parish accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Beauregard Parish ranks 31st in terms of the size of its population (36,462, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Beauregard Parish is $632. On average, the price of land for sale was $298,654 (the most expensive listing being for $2.4 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Beauregard Parish was 161 acres. Land for sale in Beauregard Parish totaled 15,114 acres and $9.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Merryville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Beauregard Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Beauregard Parish Louisiana
- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 +/- acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller is willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMAT
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$206,50060 acresThunder Valley Road, Deridder, LA70634 - Beauregard Parish
- Located approximately 10 miles south of DeRidder, Louisiana
- Located approximately 0.25 mile west of Thunder Valley Road
- Access to the property is by a gated servitude from Thunder Valley Road leading to the north end of the property.
- One access point by way of the gated servitude allows seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of 27.9 acres of slash pine plantation (planted 2004) and 30.8 acres of natural pine and hardwood with frontage along Barnes Creek
- Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SEC
+/- 80 acre timbered tract with approximately .25 miles of frontage on Old River Road, approximately 9.5 miles north of Starks. Recreational tract with timber income potential and possible rural residential potential.
- Located on the south side of Memorial Church Road, between DeRidder and Longville, Louisiana
- Contains 40 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber
- Good access from a parish blacktop with both electric and water utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Memorial Church Road
- Located in South Beauregard school zone
- Approximately 0.5 acre pond located on the south side of the property
- Timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- 36 +/- acres of mature hardwood pine forest
- Estimated 0.2 mile of frontage along Briar Marsh Road
- Potential for residential development or rural home site
- Conveniently located and easily accessible from Ragley, Gillis, Moss Bluff and Lake Charles
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A +/- 40 acre recreation tract with timber income potential. Tract is has a 24 acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation on it with the remainder of the tract being comprised of hardwood creek bottoms.