NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price Reduced to: $ 3,200 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Only Minutes to Walsenburg & Lathrop State Park
Gentle treed slope to the South multiple open spaces for multiple building spots.
Access Road Frontage along the North boundary of the property. Seasonal Creek along the Southern boundary of the property.
NO HOA, Coven...
Just imagine dying and going to heaven early on this 1,272+/- acre tract that is a great recreational hunting opportunity located along the Saline River just four and a half miles south of Rison, AR on AR State Highway 79, just one hour from Little Rock. This tract is an ide...
Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, just 7 miles off the NY State Thruway. This old farm is only 18 miles south of Albany and less than 2 hours from the GW Bridge, these properties are priced at 50% BELOW MARKET. The completely wooded parcel has the most amazing building...
Based on recent Lands of America data, the average price of timberland for sale in Beauregard Parish ($930,400) was more expensive than the statewide average for Louisiana timberland for sale. The average size of timberland for sale in Beauregard Parish (2,860 acres) was also more than the state average for Louisiana timberland for sale. Recent Lands of America data listed one property for sale in Beauregard Parish for timberland use. Browse all Beauregard Parish timberland for sale on Lands of America to find the right timberland acreage for your commercial or individual investment needs.
Land for sale including Timberland in Beauregard Parish Louisiana
- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 +/- acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller is willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMAT
Rob MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$206,50060 acresThunder Valley Road, Deridder, LA70634 - Beauregard Parish
- Located approximately 10 miles south of DeRidder, Louisiana
- Located approximately 0.25 mile west of Thunder Valley Road
- Access to the property is by a gated servitude from Thunder Valley Road leading to the north end of the property.
- One access point by way of the gated servitude allows seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of 27.9 +/- acres of slash pine plantation (planted 2004) and 30.8 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood with frontage along Barnes Creek
- Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN
+/- 80 acre timbered tract with approximately .25 miles of frontage on Old River Road, approximately 9.5 miles north of Starks. Recreational tract with timber income potential and possible rural residential potential.
- Located on the south side of Memorial Church Road, between DeRidder and Longville, Louisiana
- Contains 40 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber
- Good access from a parish blacktop with both electric and water utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Memorial Church Road
- Located in South Beauregard school zone
- Approximately 0.5 acre pond located on the south side of the property
- Timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A +/- 40 acre recreation tract with timber income potential. Tract is has a 24 acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation on it with the remainder of the tract being comprised of hardwood creek bottoms.