Buck Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1,940 acres located in Daisy, Oklahoma with frontage along the Indian Nation Turnpike. Buck Creek is located about 2.5 hours from Dallas, OKC, and Tulsa. This ranch is comprised of some of Oklahoma's most beautiful features which include Bal...
Great piece of property with cute ranch house and multiple out buildings. On community water and septic system.
Land is completely fenced with cross fencing for animals. Multiple RV pads with water and power hookups. Private access to Lake Daniels.
I will owner finance t...
Agricultural Investment & Recreational Property
Online Multi-Parcel Auction 480 Acres
Bidding Ends: Thursday, December 8 4 PM
Property Location: 750 N 2700 E, Roberts, ID 83444
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase 480 acres located in scenic Roberts, ID dur...
Located in Louisiana, 1,166-square-mile Beauregard Parish accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Beauregard Parish ranks 31st in terms of the size of its population (36,462, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Beauregard Parish is $632. On average, the price of land for sale was $298,654 (the most expensive listing being for $2.4 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Beauregard Parish was 161 acres. Land for sale in Beauregard Parish totaled 15,114 acres and $9.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Merryville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Beauregard Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Beauregard Parish Louisiana
- Located on the east side of Hwy 113, just north of the Hwy 113 and Hwy 26 intersection
- Contains 89.8 +/- acres of 2002 merchantable pine plantation
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the east side of Hwy 113
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential for rural home site development
- Seller is willing to divide into two 44.6 +/- acre parcels. The division must be north and south through the tract.
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORM
+/- 80 acre timbered tract with approximately .25 miles of frontage on Old River Road, approximately 9.5 miles north of Starks. Recreational tract with timber income potential and possible rural residential potential.
- 36 +/- acres of mature hardwood pine forest
- Estimated 0.2 mile of frontage along Briar Marsh Road
- Potential for residential development or rural home site
- Conveniently located and easily accessible from Ragley, Gillis, Moss Bluff and Lake Charles
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A +/- 40 acre recreation tract with timber income potential. Tract is has a 24 acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation on it with the remainder of the tract being comprised of hardwood creek bottoms.