1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
The 11889 acre Dos Angeles Ranch is located just 12 miles Southwest of Bracketville, Texas in Kinney County. The life blood of the ranch is provided by 3 miles of beautiful Pinto Creek which meanders through the property in a southwesterly direction. Over time, the water ...
Belmont County is a county in Ohio. It covers 541 square miles (346,502 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of the 88 counties in Ohio, Belmont County ranks 36th in terms of the size of its population (69,154, according to 2015 Census estimates). Mining and mineral extraction-related services are the main economic drivers in this part of Ohio. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Belmont County at $2,412 per acre. The average listing price was $139,900 and the median acreage of land for sale in Belmont County was 58 acres. Land for sale in Belmont County totaled 58 acres and $139,900 in overall land value, with the city of Beallsville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Belmont County.
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 70 acres of hunting land for sale in Belmont County, Ohio. Just southeast of Barnesville, this property has a nice mix of water, woods and fields. Two parcels are available. One parcel is subject to a split and final survey. Property features include:
- Rolling to level topography
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Secluded large field
- Mix of bedding thickets, woods and fields
- Trails throughout
- Box blind and yard barn included with sale
Current annual taxes are approximately $310. Mineral rights are reserved by the seller. Call today to schedule your private showing. Contact listing agent Frank DiMarco at 740-393-1001 for more information.
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$210,00048 acresReservoir Hill Road, Flushing, OH43977 - Belmont County
Great hunting cabin and property near thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing in Belmont County like this is hard to find. This property has great funnels running north and south and secluded locations for food plots.
- Great hunting cabin that can be finished to the buyers preferences
- Secluded food plot locations
- Great funnels and topography for multiple stand locations
- Great deer and turkey populations
- Great trail system
- Minutes from Egypt Valley Wildlife Area
- Apple trees planted around the cabin
- Mature white and red oak and black cherry
- Well known area for large mature bucks
Clint StoutWhitetail Properties
$162,00028 acres5300 Sandy Ridge Road, Barnesville, OH43713 - Belmont County
This property is located in big buck country surrounded with large landowners who manage the deer herd.
- Great building locations with amazing vistas
- History of large bucks harvested on the property
- Top end of a large drainage creating excellent funnel
- Secluded possible food plot locations
- Secluded pinch point funnels into fields
- Great hillside bedding with multiple faced slopes
- Approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to Pittsburgh
- Waterfalls throughout the property
- Turkeys, deer, and small game