One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
The Rafter J Ranch is 3,659 acres, more or less, of Brazos River cattle ranch located 11 miles from I20 in Weatherford and 13 miles from the heart of Granbury. Waterfowl abound on the 500 acres of lake systems on the northern 1350 acre portion of the ranch once mined by TXI....
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
Belmont County is a county in Ohio. It covers 541 square miles (346,502 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of the 88 counties in Ohio, Belmont County ranks 36th in terms of the size of its population (69,154, according to 2015 Census estimates). Mining and mineral extraction-related services are the main economic drivers in this part of Ohio. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Belmont County at $2,412 per acre. The average listing price was $139,900 and the median acreage of land for sale in Belmont County was 58 acres. Land for sale in Belmont County totaled 58 acres and $139,900 in overall land value, with the city of Beallsville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Belmont County.
Land for sale including Farms in Belmont County Ohio
Great hunting cabin and property near thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing in Belmont County like this is hard to find. This property has great funnels running north and south and secluded locations for food plots.
- Great hunting cabin that can be finished to the buyers preferences
- Secluded food plot locations
- Great funnels and topography for multiple stand locations
- Great deer and turkey populations
- Great trail system
- Minutes from Egypt Valley Wildlife Area
- Apple trees planted around the cabin
- Mature white and red oak and black cherry
- Well known area for large mature bucks
Clint StoutWhitetail Properties
$162,00028 acres5300 Sandy Ridge Road, Barnesville, OH43713 - Belmont County
This property is located in big buck country surrounded with large landowners who manage the deer herd.
- Great building locations with amazing vistas
- History of large bucks harvested on the property
- Top end of a large drainage creating excellent funnel
- Secluded possible food plot locations
- Secluded pinch point funnels into fields
- Great hillside bedding with multiple faced slopes
- Approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to Pittsburgh
- Waterfalls throughout the property
- Turkeys, deer, and small game