Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
Great Hunting! This is a fabulous piece of property with good elevation to build on. Plenty of trees- Perfect for game cover and habitat. I have adjoining pieces to increase your acreage if needed. I will make a good deal on a package.
Easy drive to DFW.
I will owner fina...
Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, just 7 miles off the NY State Thruway. This old farm is only 18 miles south of Albany and less than 2 hours from the GW Bridge, these properties are priced at 50% BELOW MARKET. The completely wooded parcel has the most amazing building...
Ranches for sale in Belmont County include properties and land with active cattle and livestock operations as well as property ideal for recreational use. Recent internal listing data showed the average price of ranches for sale in Belmont County ($224,900) was less than the statewide average for Ohio ranches for sale. The average size of ranches for sale in Belmont County (83 acres) was greater, however, than the state average for Ohio ranches for sale. Browse all Belmont County ranches for sale on Lands of America to find the ranch that's right for your business or commercial needs, from the sprawling legacy ranch to unbelievable residential ranch for your second home, investment property or retirement nest egg.
Land for sale including Ranches in Belmont County Ohio
PRICE REDUCED!! Great hunting cabin and property near thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing in Belmont County like this is hard to find. This property has great funnels running north and south and secluded locations for food plots.
- Great hunting cabin that can be finished to the buyers preferences
- Secluded food plot locations
- Great funnels and topography for multiple stand locations
- Great deer and turkey populations
- Great trail system
- Minutes from Egypt Valley Wildlife Area
- Apple trees planted around the cabin
- Mature white and red oak and black cherry
- Well known area for large mature bucks
Clint StoutWhitetail Properties
$162,00028 acres5300 Sandy Ridge Road, Barnesville, OH43713 - Belmont County
This property is located in big buck country surrounded with large landowners who manage the deer herd.
- Great building locations with amazing vistas
- History of large bucks harvested on the property
- Top end of a large drainage creating excellent funnel
- Secluded possible food plot locations
- Secluded pinch point funnels into fields
- Great hillside bedding with multiple faced slopes
- Approximately one hour and fifteen minutes to Pittsburgh
- Waterfalls throughout the property
- Turkeys, deer, and small game