Power on Property! 450 feet from Apishapa River & County Road 64.8
40 Acres with Power in Southern Colorado near Trinidad and the Apishapa River
Power Lines run through the property.
County Road 64.8 and the Apishapa River are only about 450 feet from the
The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
Oh My! HGTV has nothing on this Best of the Best Bryan Bell Custom all brick 3 level overlooking Lake Norfork with over 4,000SF, 4BR/3.5BA nestled in the pine trees on 14.28AC with 36x60 outbuilding. 2 Stall Boat Dock with Swim Deck & over 1400 Feet of Gov't Strip Frontage. ...
Bibb County is a county in Georgia. It covers 255 square miles (163,309 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Bibb County ranks 13th in terms of the size of its population (153,721, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Bibb County at $8,637 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $2,688,800 (the most expensive listing being for $12.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Bibb County was less than an acre. Land for sale in Bibb County totaled 1,557 acres and $13.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Macon featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Bibb County.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Bibb County Georgia
* Cattle Farm with Future Development Opportunities
* Approximately 170 Acres of Pasture
* 2 Ponds (2.5 Acres for Each Pond)
* Perfect Opportunity to Convert Timberland to More Pasture
* Access from Rogers Road or an Existing Neighborhood with Quality Homes
* Excellent Conservation Easement
* Upscale, Large Acreage Community
* One of the Last 100 + Acre Tracts near the Bibb/Monroe County Line
* Short Drive to the Zebulon Road Area
* 20 Minutes from Downtown Macon
* Beautiful Rolling Hills for Potential Home or Development Site
* Pine and Hardwood Mix
* 3 Acre Pond Site
* Established Food Plots for Hunting
* Great Internal Road System
* Access Trails for ATVs or Horses