Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Multi-Seller Auction - 503 properties, 88 offerings, two auctions in one day.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 7:00 P.M.
SALE SITE: EMBASSY SUITES
620 CHASTAIN ROAD, NW
KENNESAW, GA 30144
Featured Property Listing: Pleasant Hill Road, Ranger, GA 30734
Approximately 671 acres of vacant land and 2 caves close to the Big Niangua River near County
Road K in Dallas County, MO.
Over 2 miles on the Niangua River
2.5 miles (straight line) from Bennett Springs hatchery
2 Cave systems: McKee and Saltpater Caves
Bibb County is a county in Georgia. It covers 255 square miles (163,309 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Bibb County ranks 13th in terms of the size of its population (153,721, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Bibb County at $8,637 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $2,688,800 (the most expensive listing being for $12.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Bibb County was less than an acre. Land for sale in Bibb County totaled 1,557 acres and $13.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Macon featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Bibb County.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Bibb County Georgia
* Cattle Farm with Future Development Opportunities
* Approximately 170 Acres of Pasture
* 2 Ponds (2.5 Acres for Each Pond)
* Perfect Opportunity to Convert Timberland to More Pasture
* Access from Rogers Road or an Existing Neighborhood with Quality Homes
* Excellent Conservation Easement
* Upscale, Large Acreage Community
* One of the Last 100 + Acre Tracts near the Bibb/Monroe County Line
* Short Drive to the Zebulon Road Area
* 20 Minutes from Downtown Macon
* Beautiful Rolling Hills for Potential Home or Development Site
* Pine and Hardwood Mix
* 3 Acre Pond Site
* Established Food Plots for Hunting
* Great Internal Road System
* Access Trails for ATVs or Horses