This exceptional 39 acres is the last remaining tract out of Maple Ridge Farm. The former owner was unable to continue working the farm due to declining health and liquidated the farm to avoid foreclosure. This is the last chance to obtain a piece of this stunning farm at ...
Magnificent views of Crabapple Valley can be spotted from elevations of 2000-ft on this 131 acre hilltop ranch, located just 10 minutes from Fredericksburg and its renowned restaurants and vineyards. The main residence is a 3500 +/- sq/ft countryside home including an unde...
Joins 20,000 acres BLM Land by National Forest
160 Acres with 360 degree mountain views that adjoins over 20,000 Acres of BLM Land near the Sierra Blanca Mountain Range and the Lincoln National Forest.
This property is located in GMU 36, an area which is said to be a d...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Bibb County is a county in Georgia. It covers 255 square miles (163,309 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Bibb County ranks 13th in terms of the size of its population (153,721, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Bibb County at $8,637 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $2,688,800 (the most expensive listing being for $12.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Bibb County was less than an acre. Land for sale in Bibb County totaled 1,557 acres and $13.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Macon featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Bibb County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Bibb County Georgia
* Cattle Farm with Future Development Opportunities
* Approximately 170 Acres of Pasture
* 2 Ponds (2.5 Acres for Each Pond)
* Perfect Opportunity to Convert Timberland to More Pasture
* Access from Rogers Road or an Existing Neighborhood with Quality Homes
* Excellent Conservation Easement
* Upscale, Large Acreage Community
* One of the Last 100 + Acre Tracts near the Bibb/Monroe County Line
* Short Drive to the Zebulon Road Area
* 20 Minutes from Downtown Macon
* Beautiful Rolling Hills for Potential Home or Development Site
* Pine and Hardwood Mix
* 3 Acre Pond Site
* Established Food Plots for Hunting
* Great Internal Road System
* Access Trails for ATVs or Horses