Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Bibb County is a county in Georgia. It covers 255 square miles (163,309 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Bibb County ranks 13th in terms of the size of its population (153,721, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Bibb County at $8,637 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $2,688,800 (the most expensive listing being for $12.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Bibb County was less than an acre. Land for sale in Bibb County totaled 1,557 acres and $13.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Macon featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Bibb County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Bibb County Georgia
* Cattle Farm with Future Development Opportunities
* Approximately 170 Acres of Pasture
* 2 Ponds (2.5 Acres for Each Pond)
* Perfect Opportunity to Convert Timberland to More Pasture
* Access from Rogers Road or an Existing Neighborhood with Quality Homes
* Excellent Conservation Easement
* Upscale, Large Acreage Community
* One of the Last 100 + Acre Tracts near the Bibb/Monroe County Line
* Short Drive to the Zebulon Road Area
* 20 Minutes from Downtown Macon
* Beautiful Rolling Hills for Potential Home or Development Site
* Pine and Hardwood Mix
* 3 Acre Pond Site
* Established Food Plots for Hunting
* Great Internal Road System
* Access Trails for ATVs or Horses