SW of 27-112-67
St. Lawrence Township, Hand County, SD
This 160 acre parcel is a blend of crop and grass land. The crop
acres have soils with good production capabilities. The pasture has
Pearl Creek meandering through and a 4 wire fence on two sides.
The element o...
1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Too many details to list! See attached Offerings Brochure or contact agent for a copy to completely understand this unique investment opportunity. DropTine Ranch, Home of Monster Bucks! (droptineranch dot com) offers 270 Acres of Highly Sustainable Land for Farming, Hunting,...
Bibb County is a county in Georgia. It covers 255 square miles (163,309 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Bibb County ranks 13th in terms of the size of its population (153,721, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Bibb County at $8,637 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $2,688,800 (the most expensive listing being for $12.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Bibb County was less than an acre. Land for sale in Bibb County totaled 1,557 acres and $13.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Macon featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Bibb County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Bibb County Georgia
* Cattle Farm with Future Development Opportunities
* Approximately 170 Acres of Pasture
* 2 Ponds (2.5 Acres for Each Pond)
* Perfect Opportunity to Convert Timberland to More Pasture
* Access from Rogers Road or an Existing Neighborhood with Quality Homes
* Excellent Conservation Easement
* Upscale, Large Acreage Community
* One of the Last 100 + Acre Tracts near the Bibb/Monroe County Line
* Short Drive to the Zebulon Road Area
* 20 Minutes from Downtown Macon
* Beautiful Rolling Hills for Potential Home or Development Site
* Pine and Hardwood Mix
* 3 Acre Pond Site
* Established Food Plots for Hunting
* Great Internal Road System
* Access Trails for ATVs or Horses