3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
AREA: A modern country home for sale located along the Prairie Trail Scenic Byway in central Kansas' Smoky Hills region. The major draw to this area is Kanopolis Lake and the unique sandstone rock formations know as Mushroom Rocks.
MODERN COUNTRY HOME: This country home features an open layout conducive to family interaction with a large kitchen and ample storage. The living room boasts vaulted ceilings and is anchored by a stone fireplace. A large master suite consumes the south end of the home with walk-through closet and en suite bathroom.
- Built in 2008
- 1,560 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Cathedral Ceilings throughout
- Large, Open Kitchen
- Appliances Included
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplace
- Large Master B
- 18 +/- Acres
- Private Pond
- Terrain is Native Mixed-Grass Rolling Prairie
- Expansive Views of the Smoky Hills
- Private Water Well & Rural Water Service to the Home
- 2 x Highway Egress Points
- Blacktop Road Access
Buildings & Improvements:
- 3,922 sq ft Native Sandstone Residence / Lodge
- Rubber Membrane Roof NEW in 2013
- 2 x Newer HVAC Systems
- 2 x Existing Bathrooms
- Covered Porch Overlooks Private Pond & Smoky Hills (800 sq ft)
- Several Oversize Double-Pane Thermal Windows flood the building with natural light
- Open Concept Living - buyer's opportunity to design and finish the interior to their exclusive needs
- Partial Basement
- Post Rock Rural Water Service & Private Water Well
- 5-Bay G
Includes 3 acres for building storage facilities
Previous site of open storage facility
Includes 500 feet of 6 foot chain link fencing (three sides of existing fence must be moved)
Rural water and electricity accessible
Direct paved access to Highway 141
Wonderful views from this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home within 6 miles of Kanopolis Lake and 3.7 acres. This home features over 1,500 sq. ft. of living space on the main floor. Main floor laundry. Full unfinished basement w/egress window. 40 X 60 Morton building that can fit 4+ cars.