LaSada represents an opportunity to invest in a profoundly well managed full service retreat offering a range of hunting, shooting, special events, dog training, relaxing lodge, restaurant and primary residence located in the stunningly beautiful landscape of Central Kansas....
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
- Large acreage property located near the Sabine River on Little Cow Creek in Newton County, Texas
- Located 5 miles southeast of Burkeville and 13 miles northeast of Newton, Texas
- Timber investment, Recreational and Hunting, ideal property for high-fence management
- A well-managed timberland property with clear-cuts and various ages of timber
- Roads and trails provide great access throughout the property
- Perfect for the weekend hunters looking to ride trails and hunt deer, hogs and turkey
- Beautiful terrain with rolling hills and valleys
- Property has elevation that will let you see for miles in all directions.
- Beautiful Deep East Texas property is only a short drive from Houston or Beaumont.
65.9 acres of PRIME Deer Hunting Land east of Burkeville Texas near the Sabine River. County Road frontage, live creek, food plots, lots of huge beautiful hardwoods, deer stands, fruit trees, pond, trails throughout the land.
$230,00014.86 acres4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2128 sqft12710 Fm 692, Burkeville, TX75932 - Newton County
Very nice and spacious 4 BR, 2 BA 2007 Double-wide manufactured home with covered porches, front and back on 14.86 acres with stocked lake, live creek, 2 deep wells, awesome garden spot with irrigation system. Farm to Market paved road. Several Outbuildings, Beautiful Land!
This 4BR/3B brick home has had the 2 car detached garage finished out with bath, closet and laundry room making it into a comfortable guest or mother-in-law suite. The room is private with a breezeway to the main house. beautiful waterview, boat launch one block, on-demand water heaters, cathedral ceilings, fireplace, pine walls, special wiring, blinds, ceiling fans in every room, laminate flooring, wired for 2 land lines, DSL, & SAT. Come take a look at this Lake home that won't break the bank.
24 Hour Free Recorded Information
1-800-632-9915 Listing ID 2003
Terry VaughnToledo Bend Express Realty
$165,0000.65 acres3 Beds | 3 Baths | 1512 sqft400 Hickory Hill, Burkeville, TX75932 - Newton County
WATERFRONT HOME ON THREE LOTS TOLEDO BEND LAKE APR. 150 FEET OF WATERFRONT WITH DEEP WATER AND GREAT VIEWS LOCATED IN BURKEVILLE, THREE BEDROOMS, THREE BATHS, OPEN KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM, ALL NEW APPLIANCES REMAIN, NEW WASHER AND DRYER REMAIN, COMES PARTIALLY FURNISHED, LAMINATE FLOORING, COVERED DECK IN BACK, COVERED DECK ACROSS SIDE WALK-IN STORAGE UNDER HOME, CENTRAL AIR AND HEAT, DOUBLE CARPORT ON CONCRETE SLAB (APR. 578 SQ. FT.), CIRCLE DRIVE, PAVED STREETS -