RIVERFRONT SALE, SATURDAY JUNE 17TH!!! Frontage on the Historic Elk River, seconds from the famous Elk River Falls, and properties up to 67 acres in size bordering National Forest! Limited availability, choose from riverfront, river view, mountain view, and large acreage tra...
1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
Located in Louisiana, 1,094-square-mile Calcasieu Parish accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Calcasieu Parish ranks seventh in terms of the size of its population (198,788, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land for sale in Calcasieu Parish is $0. The average list price of property and land for sale was $2 and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Calcasieu Parish was 320 acres. Land for sale in Calcasieu Parish totaled 320 acres and $2 in overall land value, with the city of Starks featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Calcasieu Parish.
Land for sale including Undeveloped Land in Calcasieu Parish Louisiana
- Located at the end of the John Ezell Road, just east of Moss Bluff and Gillis, Louisiana
- One access point at the end of John Ezell Road would allow seclusion and controlled access
- Comprised of:
163.0 acres loblolly pine plantation (planted in 2001),
236.7 acres loblolly pine plantation (planted in 2003)
25.75 acres loblolly pine plantation (planted in 2005)
88.8 acres loblolly pine plantation (planted in 1997)
302.37 acres natural hardwood with frontage along Bayou Serpent
Long-term timber investment / Rural recreational tract
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN
- Located on Edgerly Road, south of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Frontage along Edgerly Road, a paved parish road
- Contains 29.1 +/- acres of 2-year old slash pine plantation, 55.1 +/- acres of 19-year old slash pine plantation, 39.7 +/- acres of 21-year old loblolly pine plantation, and 18.6 +/- acres of 7-year old slash pine plantation
- Prime location for rural development
- Timber investment opportunity / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AF
Get back to what really matters EDGERLY FARMS NORTH
Step back in time at Edgerly Farms North, a quiet rural getaway featuring two separate 40-acre lots in northern Calcasieu Parish. The surrounding area is quaint and peaceful with crawfish farms, rice fields and cattle grazing. Get away from the stress and come enjoy what really matters. With these wooded properties, you have the opportunity to build a cabin, start your own hobby farm or just sit back and relax.
- If you need to fill up your pick-up or grab some snacks, Edgerly Farms North is less than 5 miles from Dequincy, known for its old fashioned hospitality and history as a railroad town.
- Although youll feel miles away from the sounds of the city, Lake Charles is only 26