Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
This exceptional 39 acres is the last remaining tract out of Maple Ridge Farm. The former owner was unable to continue working the farm due to declining health and liquidated the farm to avoid foreclosure. This is the last chance to obtain a piece of this stunning farm at ...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Located in Texas, 901-square-mile Callahan County accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 254 counties in Texas, Callahan County ranks 147th in terms of the size of its population (13,557, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 992 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land for sale in Callahan County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $440,439 (the most expensive listing being for $3.9 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Callahan County was 69 acres. Land for sale in Callahan County totaled 11,039 acres and $27.3 million in overall land value, with the city of Cross Plains featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Callahan County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Callahan County Texas
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Play Golf, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* Large Flocks of Ducks use the Lake
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC