LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
7 Creek Ranch is Private Gated Community consisting of 50 tracts of land.
The smaller tracts 5-10's are along the CR 200A as you are driving to the main entrance.
The larger tracts 20 to 289ac will be inside the to be constructed private gated entrance.
7 Creeks Ranch ...
Located in Texas, 901-square-mile Callahan County accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 254 counties in Texas, Callahan County ranks 147th in terms of the size of its population (13,557, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 992 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land for sale in Callahan County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $440,439 (the most expensive listing being for $3.9 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Callahan County was 69 acres. Land for sale in Callahan County totaled 11,039 acres and $27.3 million in overall land value, with the city of Cross Plains featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Callahan County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Callahan County Texas
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Play Golf, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* Large Flocks of Ducks use the Lake
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC