The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
This Lake Arthur property would make a great camp or home site. It offers a beautiful view of the cypress studded Lake. With its entire east boundary bordered by a cypress swamp, the owner will become mesmerized by the view and the sounds of nature. Come sit on the bank of this lake and watch the sail boats, sunset and wildlife. The lakefront property offers hunting, fishing and all water sports. It is known for its Lake Arthur Regatta Festival held this summer on June 10-11. The property is located 8 miles from the town of Lake Arthur; 20 miles from I-10 at Jennings; and 50 miles from Lafayette.
For a tour or more information, contact Steve Oertling at 337.849.7865 and [Email listed above].
Attention hunters and fishermen
- Located along Ben Wright Road, east of Hwy 27, just south of Hackberry, Louisiana
- Private drive on Pierce Lane leads you to the property with two live oak trees at the end of the lane
- Water and electricity available
- Property is fenced
- Just a short drive to launch in Big Lake, a speckled trout and redfish paradise
- Near Sabine Wildlife Refuge, Holly Beach, and Cameron for great hunting, crabbing, and fishing
- Home site or mobile home park potential
- Additional adjoining property is also available
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSIT