LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale in Carney Oklahoma

20 photos
Auction - Sep 07, 2017 at 7:00 PM 80 acres
Carney, OK 74832 - Lincoln County

Hunting Land - 80 acres - Central Oklahoma

AUCTION: Thursday - Sept 7, 2017 at 7 PM Carney, OK. From Carney go south on Hwy 177 to 840 Co. Road, then West on 840 rd. 2 mi. Note property is on south side of road. Watch For Signs. REAL ESTATE SELLS WITH NO RESERVE #53920 80 Acres Hunting and Recreational Property 80 acres of rugged rolling property. Mostly wooded open grassland areas and seasonal creek. Some trails are in place and lots of opportunity to cut your own hiking, 4 wheeling, or horseback riding trails. Several old small ponds in place. Electric & drilled water in place. Farm fronts on county road, just 3 miles to community and less than 30 minutes to Stillwater. About 1 hour to Oklahoma City and easy access to Interstate 44. Approx 11 mi to Bell Cow L
Mike Bendele United Country-Mike Bendele Co.
34 photos
$875,000 155.87 acres 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2480 sqft
333253 E 830 Road, Carney, OK 74832 - Lincoln County

155.87 acres Carney, OK

THE LAND ~ No Chemicals since 2000, Spring fed ponds, Total of 12 Ponds 4 of those never going dry. When relaxing on the porch you may see the following: Purple martins, turkey, deer, quail, dove, ducks, cranes, geese, in the ponds crappie, perch, bass, sun perch, catfish, chanel cat, foods available on the land, plums, blackberry, morrell mushrooms, pecans, persimmons. HAY Producing LAND ~ 300 running approximately 37 head of cattle, 3 horses, cows were on the west section and horses on the east. Enough hay is produced to feed the animals well and sold 150 Strategically placed between Tulsa & OKC at one of it's highest points on the land is a scenic view for miles to see. With three phase electric coming into the 3/2 country home its a s
13 photos
$239,500 77.54 acres
Hwy 177, Carney, OK 74832 - Lincoln County

77.54 acres Carney, OK

Beautiful rolling topography with 1/2 mile frontage on Hwy. 177. Live creek (Bellcow Creek) and 3 ponds. Approx. 50% split of pasture and woods.
1 photos
$168,000 80 acres
E 840th, Carney, OK 74832 - Lincoln County

80 acres Carney, OK

Hunting right here! Close enough to OKC for a weekend get away. 80 acres in Lincoln county is just what you're looking for. Build your cabin in the woods or leave it untouched for hunting. Drive by and walk over.
8 photos
$150,000 40 acres
S Hwy 177, Carney, OK 74875 - Lincoln County

40 acres Carney, OK

Per owner 40 acres m/l consisting of 15% hay meadow with the remaining 85% live oak trees and underbrush. Pond has never been dry since current ownership. There is an old water well on property but potential Buyer to satisfy themselves as to the condition of said water well. Located directly off of HWY 177 on the west side of road. Utilities currently not in place on acreage but accessible off of HWY 177. Great building site with possibilities galore. Easy to view. Gate is locked and requires Realtor present to walkover property.