60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
This exceptional estate is situated on 430 m/l gorgeous acres gated for ultimate privacy. This one of a kind property includes 2 miles of road frontage, approximately 14 miles of wooded trails and hills for hiking, horse back riding, cycling, 4-wheeling and more. It features...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Beautiful lakefront home for sale in Carroll County Ohio. VoAsh Lake is a private lake and only open to residents. Property features include:
- Three bedrooms and one bath
- Great for weekend getaways or full time "lake life"
- Fishing and row boat allowed
- Private beach area and playground
- Road maintenance, water and trash service is provided by association
- The club house is available for residents for parties and gatherings
- Additionally located near 3 large sporting lakes: Leesville, Tappan and Atwood
- Public hunting nearby
- HOA fees $525/year
- All mineral rights owned transfer
- Annual taxes are approximately $735
- Community Church
Call today to set up your own private showing! Contact list agent Eric Knotts a
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$44,90010 acres0 Magnolia Rd NW, Magnolia, OH44643 - Carroll County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 10 acres for sale in Carrol County, Ohio. This property is perfect to build your new home or weekend get-a-way. Located on SR 542, the property is approximately 17 miles south of Canton, 4 miles south of Magnolia and 2 miles north of Atwood Lake. Property features include:
- Mostly younger growth timber, some thick under-story
- Electric utility line runs through the property
- Topography is mostly flat and rolling
The buyer will need to install a driveway for access. Property is located in Sandy Valley School District. Annual taxes are approximately $533. The current owners do not own the mineral rights. Call today to schedule a private showing! Contact listing agent Tristden Bauer at 614-745