The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
7 Creek Ranch is Private Gated Community consisting of 50 tracts of land.
The smaller tracts 5-10's are along the CR 200A as you are driving to the main entrance.
The larger tracts 20 to 289ac will be inside the to be constructed private gated entrance.
7 Creeks Ranch ...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Beautiful lakefront home for sale in Carroll County Ohio. VoAsh Lake is a private lake and only open to residents. Property features include:
- Three bedrooms and one bath
- Great for weekend getaways or full time "lake life"
- Fishing and row boat allowed
- Private beach area and playground
- Road maintenance, water and trash service is provided by association
- The club house is available for residents for parties and gatherings
- Additionally located near 3 large sporting lakes: Leesville, Tappan and Atwood
- Public hunting nearby
- HOA fees $525/year
- All mineral rights owned transfer
- Annual taxes are approximately $735
- Community Church
Call today to set up your own private showing! Contact list agent Eric Knotts a
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$54,90010 acres0 Magnolia Rd NW, Magnolia, OH44643 - Carroll County
10 acres for sale in Carrol County, Ohio. This property is perfect to build your new home or weekend get-a-way. Located on SR 542, the property is approximately 17 miles south of Canton, 4 miles south of Magnolia and 2 miles north of Atwood Lake. Property features include:
- Mostly younger growth timber, some thick under-story
- Electric utility line runs through the property
- Topography is mostly flat and rolling
The buyer will need to install a driveway for access. Property is located in Sandy Valley School District. Annual taxes are approximately $533. The current owners do not own the mineral rights. Call today to schedule a private showing! Contact listing agent Tristden Bauer at 614-745-5520 for more information.