The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of BLM & State Land
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formation...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Beautiful lakefront home for sale in Carroll County Ohio. VoAsh Lake is a private lake and only open to residents. Property features include:
- Three bedrooms and one bath
- Great for weekend getaways or full time "lake life"
- Fishing and row boat allowed
- Private beach area and playground
- Road maintenance, water and trash service is provided by association
- The club house is available for residents for parties and gatherings
- Additionally located near 3 large sporting lakes: Leesville, Tappan and Atwood
- Public hunting nearby
- HOA fees $525/year
- All mineral rights owned transfer
- Annual taxes are approximately $735
- Community Church
Call today to set up your own private showing! Contact list agent Eric Knotts a
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$44,90010 acres0 Magnolia Rd NW, Magnolia, OH44643 - Carroll County
10 acres for sale in Carrol County, Ohio. This property is perfect to build your new home or weekend get-a-way. Located on SR 542, the property is approximately 17 miles south of Canton, 4 miles south of Magnolia and 2 miles north of Atwood Lake. Property features include:
- Mostly younger growth timber, some thick under-story
- Electric utility line runs through the property
- Topography is mostly flat and rolling
The buyer will need to install a driveway for access. Property is located in Sandy Valley School District. Annual taxes are approximately $533. The current owners do not own the mineral rights. Call today to schedule a private showing! Contact listing agent Tristden Bauer at 614-745-5520 for more information.