Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
REPUBLICAN RIVER FRONTAGE - PRIVATE LAKE - STOCKED FISHING - FURNISHED CABIN - HUNTING & FISHING
- 11.5 +/- acres CROP FIELD
- 6 +/- acres PRIVATE LAKE (29ft deep / stocked for fishing)
- 11 +/- acres WOODED TIMBER
- 1 +/- acres SANDY BEACH / VOLLEY BALL COURT / SHELTER
- 3.7 +/- acres CAMPING GROUND SITES
- 22 +/- acres planted to native warm & cool season grasses and wildflowers for wildlife habitat
- Nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage
- A dyke system protects the property from erosion along the river
- 1,253 Cabin (new construction 2015)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls and rafters all with high efficiency spray-foam insulation
- Furnished, appliances included, new septic, cabi
Nick RhodesWildlife Properties Land Company LLC
$285,0007 acres5 Beds | 5 Baths | 5000 sqft284 Bell Rd, Glasco, KS67445 - Cloud County
This hillside country home retreat is situated on 7+/- acres in southwestern Cloud County.
Inspiring views of the Solomon River Valley and the Smoky Hills can be seen from a majority of the house. A true Kansas country home retreat.
Cloud County, KS real estate offering:
5 Bedrooms / 5 Bathrooms
5,000 + Sq Ft of Living Finished Living Space
Home Theater & Game Room
Open Living Spaces ideal for family or entertaining
Large Kitchen with ample counter space
Large Dining Area
Family Room with wood burning stove
2 x (50 Gallon) Rheem Marathon water heaters
Large Master Bedroom with bay window and scenic views
En-suite Master Bathroom with sepa