PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of Public Land...
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formations ...
REPUBLICAN RIVER FRONTAGE - PRIVATE LAKE - STOCKED FISHING - FURNISHED CABIN - HUNTING & FISHING
- 11.5 +/- acres CROP FIELD
- 6 +/- acres PRIVATE LAKE (29ft deep / stocked for fishing)
- 11 +/- acres WOODED TIMBER
- 1 +/- acres SANDY BEACH / VOLLEY BALL COURT / SHELTER
- 3.7 +/- acres CAMPING GROUND SITES
- 22 +/- acres planted to native warm & cool season grasses and wildflowers for wildlife habitat
- Nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage
- A dyke system protects the property from erosion along the river
- 1,253 Cabin (new construction 2015)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls and rafters all with high efficiency spray-foam insulation
- Furnished, appliances included, new septic, cabi
Nick RhodesWildlife Properties Land Company LLC
$285,0007 acres5 Beds | 5 Baths | 5000 sqft284 Bell Rd, Glasco, KS67445 - Cloud County
This hillside country home retreat is situated on 7+/- acres in southwestern Cloud County.
Inspiring views of the Solomon River Valley and the Smoky Hills can be seen from a majority of the house. A true Kansas country home retreat.
Cloud County, KS real estate offering:
5 Bedrooms / 5 Bathrooms
5,000 + Sq Ft of Living Finished Living Space
Home Theater & Game Room
Open Living Spaces ideal for family or entertaining
Large Kitchen with ample counter space
Large Dining Area
Family Room with wood burning stove
2 x (50 Gallon) Rheem Marathon water heaters
Large Master Bedroom with bay window and scenic views
En-suite Master Bathroom with sepa