This gorgeous southern Colorado ranch offers sweeping views of the entire southern range including the Spanish Peaks, the Sangre De Cristo Range, Greenhorn Mountain, the Wet Mountain Range and Pikes Peak. You will not find a better priced property this close to the I-25 cor...
290 /- Acres of Premier Development Land
Your Only Opportunity to Buy this Magnificent Productive Land & Homesites in Glendale Area
Selling to the Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction!
· 290 acres m/l of Premier Location Land – Gently Rolling with Scenic Vi...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
REPUBLICAN RIVER FRONTAGE - PRIVATE LAKE - STOCKED FISHING - FURNISHED CABIN - HUNTING & FISHING
- 11.5 +/- acres CROP FIELD
- 6 +/- acres PRIVATE LAKE (29ft deep / stocked for fishing)
- 11 +/- acres WOODED TIMBER
- 1 +/- acres SANDY BEACH / VOLLEY BALL COURT / SHELTER
- 3.7 +/- acres CAMPING GROUND SITES
- 22 +/- acres planted to native warm & cool season grasses and wildflowers for wildlife habitat
- Nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage
- A dyke system protects the property from erosion along the river
- 1,253 Cabin (new construction 2015)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls and rafters all with high efficiency spray-foam insulation
- Furnished, appliances included, new septic, cabi
Nick RhodesWildlife Properties Land Company LLC
$256,0007 acres248 Bell Rd, Glasco, KS67445 - Cloud County
This hillside country home retreat is situated on 7 /- acres in southwestern Cloud County.
Inspiring panoramic views of the Solomon River Valley and the Smoky Hills can be seen from a majority of the house. A true Kansas country home retreat.
Cloud County, KS real estate offering:
- 5 Bedrooms / 5 Bathrooms
- 5,000 Sq Ft of Living Finished Living Space
- Ranch Style
- Finished Basement
- 10' Movie Screen Home Theater & Game Room
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Open Living Spaces ideal for family or entertaining
- Hickory cabinets
- Large Kitchen with ample counter space
- Large Dining Area
- Family Room with wood burning stove
- Eat-In Kitchen
- 2 x (50 Gallon) Rheem Marathon water heaters
- Large Master Bedroom with bay wind