ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price: $ 3,495 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
REPUBLICAN RIVER FRONTAGE - PRIVATE LAKE - STOCKED FISHING - FURNISHED CABIN - HUNTING & FISHING
- 11.5 +/- acres CROP FIELD
- 6 +/- acres PRIVATE LAKE (29ft deep / stocked for fishing)
- 11 +/- acres WOODED TIMBER
- 1 +/- acres SANDY BEACH / VOLLEY BALL COURT / SHELTER
- 3.7 +/- acres CAMPING GROUND SITES
- 22 +/- acres planted to native warm & cool season grasses and wildflowers for wildlife habitat
- Nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage
- A dyke system protects the property from erosion along the river
- 1,253 Cabin (new construction 2015)
- 2 x 6 exterior walls and rafters all with high efficiency spray-foam insulation
- Furnished, appliances included, new septic, cabi
Legal Description: S32, T05, R01, Acres 11.57, Govt Lot 1; S33, T05, R01, Acres 85.11, NW4 NW4 & Govt Lot 4 This tract is approximately 59 acres of tillable good producing ground. Currently under wheat.
2015 Cloud County Taxes: S32$5.56, S33$438.58 Total $444.14
Legal Description: S33, T05, R01, Acres 91.16, Govt Lots 2 & 6, This tract is approximately 67 acres of tillable farm ground and is open for spring crops.
Listing Agents Notes:
This prime farmland consisting mainly of Huscher Silt Loam and Cass Fine Sandy Loam soil types is ideal for increasing returns on your investment. With over a mile of timber that borders the Republican River, this property makes an ideal habitat for deer and turkey AND hunti