LaSada represents an opportunity to invest in a profoundly well managed full service retreat offering a range of hunting, shooting, special events, dog training, relaxing lodge, restaurant and primary residence located in the stunningly beautiful landscape of Central Kansas....
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
HOMESITE: Power and water located near all of the paved county road frontage along with gentle topography make for excellent homesite locations. Multiple homesites could be built along county road frontage or choose to go off county road for your secluded and private home.
CREEKS: Seven Mile Creek forms the northern property boundary and several other feeder branches provide great water sources for wildlife.
TIMBER: Approximately 70% of the timber is 19 year old pine and a first commercial thinning in view. The other 30% is hardwood.
WILDLIFE: This property already has a few wonderful wildlife openings. A great interior road system and gentle topography create several other locations suitable for a
CR 638 - Duck Hunting Land in Kossuth, MS!!! This property is a Great Recreational Property with Good Duck Hunting, Deer Hunting, and some Really Good Fishing Holes including the River that Runs through the property! There are two Sizeable Duck Holes with plenty of surrounding slightly flooded land. This property has Frontage on Both sides of the Hatchie River. Crum Creek & Panther Creek run through the property on their way to the Hatchie River. There is a small food plot for Deer Hunting and approximately 23 Acres of Hardwoods that are not part of the Wetlands. This property has a nice 8 Acre+/- Field that has a small Pond and a Nice Site for your Getaway or Hunting Cabin. There is also approximately 20 Acres+/- of Young Pine on a Tall Hi
MULTI-USE TIMBERLAND: PRICE REDUCED!
HOMESITE: Paved county road frontage, power and water located near the property's entrance, and gentle topography would make this an excellent place for your country residence or weekend getaway.
WILDLIFE: This property presently offers wildlife openings with several more locations where the topography will allow for construction of additional openings. Plenty of white tail deer and wild turkey call this place home and there are many other game and non-game species to enjoy hunting, trapping, and/or viewing.
TIMBER: This property has a heavily stocked stand of 25 year old naturally regenerated pine timber on approximately 80% of the area with hardwood/mixed timber growing on the rest of the
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
WILDLIFE/HUNTING: Located in Tuscumbia river bottoms, that has a history of an abundant white tailed deer population and opportunities to bag your limit of mallards. This property is a north east Mississippi outdoorsman's paradise. It offers approximately 20 acres of combined open holes, slough runs and a gas R.O.W that are perfect for the waterfowl/white tail deer hunter. Out of the 20 acres, approximately 10.5 acres has the potential to be planted during dry seasons to enhance waterfowl/white tailed deer hunting.
TIMBER: Approximately 90 acres of this property was an income producing roll crop farm in the past and in the 90's was allowed to go back to mother nature. Since then approximately 83% has came ba
BUILDING SITE: Only 5 minutes from Corinth, potential secluded home site close to town. Power and water are at the road.
PASTURE / TIMBER: There are currently +/- 15 acres of open pasture land with +/-23 acres of young hardwood timber. Some of the timbered area was formerly field and could be converted back to pasture should you choose.
CREEK: Brice Branch creek should provide plenty of water for livestock and/or wildlife year round.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Approx. 1/4 mile from Hwy 45 South Harper Exit and the Crossroads Arena
Commercial or Residential
5.5 +/- ac. located approx. 1/4 mile from the Hwy 45 South Harper Exit and the Alcorn Co. Crossroads Arena. This property has many possibilities. It can be used as a Commercial Property or Residential. Perfect place for apartments, mini storage, commercial buildings, etc. This land is in a very fast growing area of Corinth and priced below market value for a quick sale.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
HOMESITE: Two excellent potential homesites to choose from. Only 15 minutes from historic downtown Corinth, Mississippi. Both homesites have power within the property and public water at the paved county road frontage. If you are interested in having a secluded homesite and it's within your budget, we think this property is well worth taking a look at.
TIMBER: Approximately 90% of the timber is a 19 year old pine plantation with a first commercial thinning in view. The other 10% is hardwood.
HUNTING / WILDLIFE: A healthy population of white tailed deer and wild turkey roam the property. There are many other game and non-game species to enjoy viewing hunting and/or trapping.
Approximately 11 acres of Prime Commercial property located at Corinth City limits where Hwy 72 W. and Hwy 2 meet. Over 800 feet of road frontage. Ideal location for gas station, restaurant, car dealership. Endless possibilities! All info subject to verification.
9 acres of beautiful property with road frontage on hwy 72 in Corinth Ms. There is a house that has been used as a long term rental. Rents for 500 a month now. It is approx. 700 square feet home, with updated interior an some exterior work. Home will come with stove, dishwasher, ice maker, vent fan, washer and dryer. This property is would be perfect for business with the road frontage or home property.
$373,170533 acresROAD 254 N ALCORN COUNTY MS RD, Corinth, MS38834 - Alcorn County
For more information, contact Scott Wilbanks at (901) 652-4197. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9970584 to view more pictures of this property. 533 Acres of hunting and timber land with over 3 miles of access along the Hatchie River in rural Tippah and Alcorn Counties. Hunting paradise with water fowl, deer, turkey, and hog hunting. Land is on east and west side of river and does flood. It is mainly south of where the Hatchie and Little Hatchie run together. Property is accessed by river or by vehicle going through neighbor's property in areas. Currently the land has 3 duck holes and is leased till July 1, 2016. Call Scott Wilbanks.
$265,000255 acres500 S COUNTY ROAD 500 RD, Corinth, MS38834 - Alcorn County
For more information, contact Scott Wilbanks at (901) 652-4197. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9984158 to view more pictures of this property. Nice timber tract with road frontage on County Road 500 and 550; both are blacktop roads. Excellent long term investment with great hunting and recreation. Property also has a small pond. Timber was harvested approximately 28 years ago and is now natural regrowth of pine and hardwood. Close towns are Ripley, Kossuth, and Corinth.
Rare country retreat. This traditional brick home has alot of surprises. Beautiful flat manicured yard, flowers, shrubs & mature trees all surrounded by a unique fence. Home has architectural shingles w/hardwood, laminate, nontucket tile & etched concrete floors. A newer addition is absolutely amazing including new dining room w/bay window, brick wall & a sun-room w/cathedral windows & french doors leading out to deck. If that isn't enough add 6+ acres, a large shop w/electricity & storm shelter. All this could be yours!
For more information, contact Randy Rinks at (731) 926-5058. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/memphis/9991922 to view more pictures of this property. Excellent commercial property with plenty of road frontage on Hwy 72 four lane. Directly across from Hwy to Kossuth. Bank Owned.