LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale including Timberland in Craven County North Carolina

45 photos
$389,000 344 acres
Off Hwy 55, Dover, NC 28526 - Craven County

344 Ac Riverfront Hunting and Timber Land For Sale in Craven County NC!

1.5 miles of frontage on the Neuse River, this property is prime time for Ducks, Bucks and Bears! Excellent path system, several good size Duck ponds, Turkey and Deer tracks everywhere, as well as, 113 acres of prime merchantable Hardwoods valued at over $140,000! This Tract is a Bargain! 344 ac of Riverfront Hunting and Timber Land in Craven County NC! Located off Hwy 55 just outside of Dover, NC this property is perfect for a hunter wanting variety and a big bang for the buck! With 1.5 miles of River frontage, several areas of flooded timber and open water ponds (see photo gallery) this tract has great hunting for wood ducks and the occasional Mallard running the River. The property has an excellent path system and deeded access
Billy McOwen Mossy Oak Properties
37 photos
$194,500 172 acres
Off Hwy 55, Dover, NC 28526 - Craven County

REDUCED! 172 Ac of Riverfront Hunting and Timber Land in Craven Co NC!

.75 miles of frontage on the Neuse River, this property is prime time for Ducks, Bucks and Bears! Excellent path system, several good size Duck ponds, Turkey and Deer tracks everywhere, as well as, over 50 acres prime merchantable Hardwoods valued at over $70,000! This Tract is a Bargain! 172 ac of Riverfront Hunting and Timber Land in Craven County NC! Located off Hwy 55 just outside of Dover, NC this property is perfect for a hunter wanting variety and a big bang for the buck! With .75 miles of River frontage, several areas of flooded timber and open water ponds (see photo gallery) this tract has great hunting for wood ducks and the occasional Mallard running the River. The property has an excellent path system and deeded access
Billy McOwen Mossy Oak Properties
9 photos
$149,000 86 acres
0 Temples Point Road, Havelock, NC 28532 - Craven County

Temple Land

This is a must-see 86 +/- acre cutover timber tract located in Craven County just off Hwy 101. This property boasts great whitetail hunting with an incredible amount of turkeys and small game as well. This tract comes with an access road into the property and can be set up for a potential cabin site on the property. This is a must-see property for anyone looking a lot of land for a very reasonable price!
Aaron Sutton National LandRealty
19 photos
$115,000 55 acres
Purser Road, Vanceboro, NC 28586 - Craven County

55 Ac of Investment Timber and Hunting Land in Craven County NC!

55 Acres of Mature Timber, Big Game and Turkeys Ready to Harvest! This Craven County timber investment property is located on Purser Road near the Beaufort Co. and Craven Co. line. It's a short drive off HWY 17 outside Vanceboro, NC. Its a great "starter" tract for anyone wanting to invest in timberland thats also able to support recreational use. The property has a short deeded 20' easement off Purser Road which is shown in the listing pictures with a dashed yellow line. The size of the property and proximity to Purser Road should also minimize logging expense and maximize your return on the timber. Weyerhaeuser borders the long eastern property line. It's a natural stand that is comprised of mixed Lob-lolly pine and various hardw
Wyatt Fountain Mossy Oak Properties
6 photos
$94,072 42.76 acres
0 Sim Dawson Road, Cove City, NC 28523 - Craven County

Craven Homesite

Here sits a beautiful 43 +/- acre tract of land in Craven County, NC, just outside of the area known as Tuscarora. This property was recently reseeded with pines and sits directly on the road which allows this property to be perfect for a home site with some acreage to stretch your arms. The hunting on this property is fairly good with access to deer, bears, and turkeys in the area. Along with the road frontage this property has, it also has a gated entry on the back corner of the property!
Aaron Sutton National LandRealty
12 photos
$29,000 10.02 acres
New Bern, NC 28560 - Craven County

10 acres of undeveloped land in country with road access

This 10 acre tract is located on Tuscagora Rhems Rd in New Bern, NC out in the country. Timberland opportunity, great hunting land, or homesite. No restrictions on this land at all. Great hunting spot. Lots of deer, bears, and smaller wild game such as turkey, rabbits, and boar in the area. You can build a single family home here, a modular, or put a mobile home, all are ok. Well and septic would need to be installed. Property backs up to a creek in far corner, but only 5% of land is in flood zone. The other 95% of the 10 acres is solid and not in flood zone! Timber was last harvested last year so land has been cleared out quite a bit. If you are buying for long-term timber investment it will need to be replanted. Quote to replant costs $
Lisa Demyanovich Landlark