The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
Silver Creek Cove Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes area of the Texas Hill Country. It is approximately 50 miles northwest of Austin, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 160 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch is accessible via US Highway 2341, about 17 miles northwest...
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of Public Land...
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formations ...
Located in Pennsylvania, 1,038-square-mile Crawford County accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of Pennsylvania's 67 counties, Crawford County ranks 35th in terms of the size of its population (86,484, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Crawford County. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land and acreage for sale in Crawford County is $8,707. The average list price of property and land for sale was $148,163 (the most expensive listing being for $799,900) and the median size of land and property for sale in Crawford County was four acres. Land for sale in Crawford County totaled 1,565 acres and $13.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Meadville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Crawford County.
Land for sale including Ranches in Crawford County Pennsylvania
The ultimate hunter’s getaway and facility in the Great Lakes Flyway. This property has it all from great waterfowl hunting to steelhead salmon spawning in the stream below the cabins wrap-around porch. The large pole barn has in floor heat provided by the free gas well.
- Hunter's getaway cabin/house overlooking a steelhead salmon spawning creek
- Great management area for whitetail deer, turkeys, and waterfowl flyway
- A few miles from Lake Erie and Lake Pymatuning
- Gas and oil right and free gas transfer
- 50 x 60 heated pole building with half bath, workshop, and pull through tractor doors
- Tillable income
- Food plots and tower stands in place
Clint StoutWhitetail Properties
$115,50055 acresOld Grade Road, Titusville, PA16354 - Crawford County
This property is a rare find with public hunting all around it. It has great cover, hardwoods, wetlands, providing recreational activities of all types. It has three smaller streams running through it and has large natural bodies of water on the public land just a few hundred yards away.
- Property can be purchased for an additional price with oil and gas rights
- Great deer, turkeys, ruffed grouse, waterfowl, and bear populations
- Timber value
- Great trail system
- Beautiful streams run through the property
- Borders State Game Lands 122 on three sides
- Near historic Oil Creek and the Drake Well