McAlester Lake Ranch runs 1500 cows. 5 homes & many improvements.
Acres: 7,500 +/- ACRES
Price: $2,250 per acre
Location: S.E. Oklahoma, Pittsburg County, 10 miles North of McAlester and joins the North side of Lake McAlester. It is centrally l...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of Public Land...
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formations ...
Texas's 278-square-mile Delta County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 254 counties in Texas, Delta County ranks 203rd in terms of the size of its population (5,217, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 529 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land for sale in Delta County is $1,042. The average listing price was $369,088 (the most expensive listing being for $5.6 million) and the median size of land and property for sale in Delta County was 35 acres. Land for sale in Delta County totaled 14,516 acres and $15.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Cooper featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Delta County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Delta County Texas
169+ acre ranch perfect for cattle operation.
- 169+- acres in pasture and mixed timber
- Located only 80 miles from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Currently grazing cows and yearlings
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing
- 3 stock tanks for plenty of water (all silt was cleaned out less than 18 months ago)
- County water and electricity located on County Road 2130
- County road frontage on west side of property and east side for access
- Possibility to build 3+ acre lake. (See map below highlighted Blue)
- Abundant deer, hog, duck, dove and occasional turkey.
- Area is well known for exceptional dove hunting.
- Owner will convey all owned minerals. (Beli