1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
The 11889 acre Dos Angeles Ranch is located just 12 miles Southwest of Bracketville, Texas in Kinney County. The life blood of the ranch is provided by 3 miles of beautiful Pinto Creek which meanders through the property in a southwesterly direction. Over time, the water ...
Brushy Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles northwest of Austin, 80 miles southwest of Waco, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 150 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch can be accesse...
The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
Texas's 278-square-mile Delta County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 254 counties in Texas, Delta County ranks 203rd in terms of the size of its population (5,217, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 529 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land for sale in Delta County is $1,042. The average listing price was $369,088 (the most expensive listing being for $5.6 million) and the median size of land and property for sale in Delta County was 35 acres. Land for sale in Delta County totaled 14,516 acres and $15.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Cooper featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Delta County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Delta County Texas
169+ acre ranch perfect for cattle operation.
- 169+- acres in pasture and mixed timber
- Located only 80 miles from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Currently grazing cows and yearlings
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing
- 3 stock tanks for plenty of water (all silt was cleaned out less than 18 months ago)
- County water and electricity located on County Road 2130
- County road frontage on west side of property and east side for access
- Possibility to build 3+ acre lake. (See map below highlighted Blue)
- Abundant deer, hog, duck, dove and occasional turkey.
- Area is well known for exceptional dove hunting.
- Owner will convey all owned minerals. (Beli
Clayton PilgrimCentury 21 Harvey Properties
$150,00035 acres644 FR 64, Cooper, TX75432 - Delta County