Great Hunting! This is a fabulous piece of property with good elevation to build on. Plenty of trees- Perfect for game cover and habitat. I have adjoining pieces to increase your acreage if needed. I will make a good deal on a package.
Easy drive to DFW.
I will owner fina...
In the heart of a most coveted Hill Country area, Camp Verde Twin Creeks Ranch possesses abundant surface water including a large lake loaded with fish, the convergence of Fall Creek and Wolf Creek, and one of the most captivating country homes available today. Views are se...
Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
Electricity, High-Speed Internet & Great Access
40.2 Acre Ranch just 17 miles from Walsenburg, Colorado with unobstructed views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristo, Silver and Greenhorn Mountains.
Drive up access to the property, which is located on the gravel Schoo...
Recent Lands of America data showed the average price of recreational property for sale in Delta County ($665,627) was cheaper than the statewide average for Texas recreational property for sale. The average size of recreational property for sale in Delta County (10 acres) was also smaller than the state average for Texas recreational property for sale. Looking at recent Lands of America listing data, Delta County recreational property for sale totaled $5 million. Browse all recreational property for sale in Delta County to find the recreational tract that suits your lifestyle needs, from hunting and fishing properties for the outdoor enthusiast to undeveloped acreage ready for future residential-property development.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Delta County Texas
835 acre hunting sanctuary located near Lake Creek, Texas.
- 720 acres enrolled in Wetland Reserve Program
- 35 acres upland for cabin, shop or campsite
- 1.3 miles of Sulphur River frontage
- 64+ acres of flood controlled sloughs with exceptional habitat for ducks and other waterfowl
- Scattered groves of timber for deer habitat
- Miles of trails throughout for hunting or recreation
- Water and electric available on 35 acre upland perfect for cabin, campsite or shop
- Gravel county road access
- World class duck, deer, dove, hog and turkey hunting
- Area has many row crop and cattle ranches bordering
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified
Rusty LoweCentury 21 Harvey Properties
$369,900169.7 acresCR 2130, Cooper, TX75432 - Delta County
169+ acre ranch perfect for cattle operation.
- 169+- acres in pasture and mixed timber
- Located only 80 miles from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Currently grazing cows and yearlings
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing
- 3 stock tanks for plenty of water (all silt was cleaned out less than 18 months ago)
- County water and electricity located on County Road 2130
- County road frontage on west side of property and east side for access
- Possibility to build 3+ acre lake. (See map below highlighted Blue)
- Abundant deer, hog, duck, dove and occasional turkey.
- Area is well known for exceptional dove hunting.
- Owner will convey all owned minerals. (Beli
Clayton PilgrimCentury 21 Harvey Properties
$150,00035 acres644 FR 64, Cooper, TX75432 - Delta County