Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
High Quality tract of land. Slice of Paradise. 8.54 Ac in a spectacular rural setting waiting for your new home. Between Elkin & Stone Mountain State Park right in the heart of the Yadkin Valley Wine Region. Beautiful Rolling open hay fields bounded with your very own wooded...
Texas's 278-square-mile Delta County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 254 counties in Texas, Delta County ranks 203rd in terms of the size of its population (5,217, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 529 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land for sale in Delta County is $1,042. The average listing price was $369,088 (the most expensive listing being for $5.6 million) and the median size of land and property for sale in Delta County was 35 acres. Land for sale in Delta County totaled 14,516 acres and $15.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Cooper featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Delta County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Delta County Texas
169+ acre ranch perfect for cattle operation.
- 169+- acres in pasture and mixed timber
- Located only 80 miles from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Currently grazing cows and yearlings
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing
- 3 stock tanks for plenty of water (all silt was cleaned out less than 18 months ago)
- County water and electricity located on County Road 2130
- County road frontage on west side of property and east side for access
- Possibility to build 3+ acre lake. (See map below highlighted Blue)
- Abundant deer, hog, duck, dove and occasional turkey.
- Area is well known for exceptional dove hunting.
- Owner will convey all owned minerals. (Beli
Clayton PilgrimCentury 21 Harvey Properties
$150,00035 acres644 FR 64, Cooper, TX75432 - Delta County