Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
122 acres more or less, working ranch for sale in Angelina Co., TX
If you are wanting to get out of town and live the country life on a place with a view and some cows, look no further. This is an extremely well maintained working cattle ranch with a beautiful 3bd/2bth, log...
Only Minutes to Walsenburg & Lathrop State Park
Gentle treed slope to the South multiple open spaces for multiple building spots.
Access Road Frontage along the North boundary of the property. Seasonal Creek along the Southern boundary of the property.
NO HOA, Coven...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Acres: 1156 +/- Acres
Price: $ 2,650 per acre
Animal Units: 150 mother cows year round
Location: Northeast Texas, Delta and Lamar Counties, 20 miles east of Cooper, TX on the North Sulphur River, 30 miles northeast of Sulphur Springs, 90 miles northeast of Dallas.
Comments: This ranch/farm is located approximately 20 miles east of Cooper, TX on the North Sulphur River. There are approximately 400 acres of bottom land that is some of the best farm ground in Delta County. Approximately 400 acres is upland sandy loam soil with Bermuda grass, Dallisgrass and Bahia. There are about 300 acres of hardwoods scattered throughout the ranch. Owner currently maintains around 150 cows on the upland pastures. Before the b
835 acre hunting sanctuary located near Lake Creek, Texas.
- 720 acres enrolled in Wetland Reserve Program
- 35 acres upland for cabin, shop or campsite
- 1.3 miles of Sulphur River frontage
- 64+ acres of flood controlled sloughs with exceptional habitat for ducks and other waterfowl
- Scattered groves of timber for deer habitat
- Miles of trails throughout for hunting or recreation
- Water and electric available on 35 acre upland perfect for cabin, campsite or shop
- Gravel county road access
- World class duck, deer, dove, hog and turkey hunting
- Area has many row crop and cattle ranches bordering
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified