Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
- Located on the south side of Bud Bennet Road, between Sulphur and DeQuincy,Louisiana
- Approximately 0.4 mile of frontage on the south side of Bud Bennet Road
- Contains 54.2 acres of 6-year old slash pine plantation, 66.0 acres of 15-year old slash pine plantation, 164.2 acres of 9-year old slash pine plantation and 12.3 acres of natural pine hardwood (Streamside Management Zone)
- Seller has a timber deed for a 1st thinning operation on the 15-year old stand until August 31, 2015
- Long-term timberland investment / rural home development / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMA
- Located on Edgerly Road, south of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Frontage along Edgerly Road, a paved parish road
- Contains 29.1 +/- acres of 2-year old slash pine plantation, 55.1 +/- acres of 19-year old slash pine plantation, 39.7 +/- acres of 21-year old loblolly pine plantation, and 18.6 +/- acres of 7-year old slash pine plantation
- Prime location for rural development
- Timber investment opportunity / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AF
This 20+/- acre tract would be perfect for any horse person. Located only 35 minutes from Delta Downs. This property has a 40x80 barn with additional stalls, road frontage on two sides, and two ponds. Two home sites are on each side of the property including electricity, water, and sewer. Completely fenced, and cross fenced to house any type of livestock. Just outside of the city limits off of HWY 112. Asking price is $219,000. For more information call Wendi Doyle at 318-443-6614 or 337-853-8879. Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.
Looking for residential, investment, farmland, recreational or property development land in Beauregard Parish? This property may be just what you're looking for! It has several possibilities and can fit a variety of needs.
This 30-acre tract is located near the end of Dickerson Road in DeQuincy, and can be accessed from Hwy 171 in Ragley or Hwy 112 from Camp Edgewood in DeQuincy. The property can be divided and sold in 10-acre parcels.
For a tour or more information, contact Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles