Magnificent hill top ranch with amazing views overlooking Crabapple Valley. 3500 SF +/- main residence with 1000 SF +/- entertainment area and pool, 1300 SF +/- guest house with exercise room and 3 car garage. There is an insulated barn with 1 bedroom/1 bath and kitchen are...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Buck Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1,940 acres located in Daisy, Oklahoma with frontage along the Indian Nation Turnpike. Buck Creek is located about 2.5 hours from Dallas, OKC, and Tulsa. This ranch is comprised of some of Oklahoma's most beautiful features which include Bal...
- Located on the south side of Bud Bennet Road, between Sulphur and DeQuincy,Louisiana
- Approximately 0.4 mile of frontage on the south side of Bud Bennet Road
- Contains 54.2 acres of 6-year old slash pine plantation, 66.0 acres of 15-year old slash pine plantation, 164.2 acres of 9-year old slash pine plantation and 12.3 acres of natural pine hardwood (Streamside Management Zone)
- Seller has a timber deed for a 1st thinning operation on the 15-year old stand until August 31, 2015
- Long-term timberland investment / rural home development / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORM
- Located on Edgerly Road, south of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Frontage along Edgerly Road, a paved parish road
- Contains 29.1 +/- acres of 2-year old slash pine plantation, 55.1 +/- acres of 19-year old slash pine plantation, 39.7 +/- acres of 21-year old loblolly pine plantation, and 18.6 +/- acres of 7-year old slash pine plantation
- Prime location for rural development
- Timber investment opportunity / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION
Looking for residential, investment, farmland, recreational or property development land in Beauregard Parish? This property may be just what you're looking for! It has several possibilities and can fit a variety of needs.
This 50-acre tract is located near the end of Dickerson Road in DeQuincy, and can be accessed from Hwy 171 in Ragley or Hwy 112 from Camp Edgewood in DeQuincy.
For a tour or more information, contact Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles