Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
This 129 acres of gently rolling pasture and woodland is perfect for horse lovers. Features a natural pond, open pasture/grazing land, 1.5 acre fenced exercise area, stable with three 14' x 16' stalls and tack room, 80' x 100' shop building with 3 bays and 16' ceilings plus ...
Great location for weekend cabin with interior roads and food plots in place. Plenty of 4 wheeler trails and creek frontage for a year round recreational tract.
- Located only 3 miles from loranger
- Deeded easement from Hwy 1062
- Recent survey
- Creek ...
Magnificent views of Crabapple Valley can be spotted from elevations of 2000-ft on this 131 acre hilltop ranch, located just 10 minutes from Fredericksburg and its renowned restaurants and vineyards. The main residence is a 3500 +/- sq/ft countryside home including an unde...
- Located on the south side of Bud Bennet Road, between Sulphur and DeQuincy,Louisiana
- Approximately 0.4 mile of frontage on the south side of Bud Bennet Road
- Contains 54.2 acres of 6-year old slash pine plantation, 66.0 acres of 15-year old slash pine plantation, 164.2 acres of 9-year old slash pine plantation and 12.3 acres of natural pine hardwood (Streamside Management Zone)
- Seller has a timber deed for a 1st thinning operation on the 15-year old stand until August 31, 2015
- Long-term timberland investment / rural home development / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORM
- Located on Edgerly Road, south of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Frontage along Edgerly Road, a paved parish road
- Contains 29.1 +/- acres of 2-year old slash pine plantation, 55.1 +/- acres of 19-year old slash pine plantation, 39.7 +/- acres of 21-year old loblolly pine plantation, and 18.6 +/- acres of 7-year old slash pine plantation
- Prime location for rural development
- Timber investment opportunity / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION
Looking for residential, investment, farmland, recreational or property development land in Beauregard Parish? This property may be just what you're looking for! It has several possibilities and can fit a variety of needs.
This 30-acre tract is located near the end of Dickerson Road in DeQuincy, and can be accessed from Hwy 171 in Ragley or Hwy 112 from Camp Edgewood in DeQuincy. The property can be divided and sold in 10-acre parcels.
For a tour or more information, contact Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles