NEW LISTING! Steel Creek Tract is a 322acre property in Washington County, GA. Located on Steel Creek Rd and Francis Rd in Davisboro, GA this tract features wooded acreage, cultivated land, and frontage along Williamson Creek and Steel Creek. With dirt road frontage, Francis...
hade Valley Camp Resort Owner - Retirement Real Estate - Campground Venue Auction
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 1:00 PM (MT)
Auction Location: Sturgis, SD
SHADE VALLEY CAMP RESORT
Located Within the Shadows-Edge of Bear Butte
East of Legendary Sturgis, SD alon...
Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, just 7 miles off the NY State Thruway. This old farm is only 18 miles south of Albany and less than 2 hours from the GW Bridge, these properties are priced at 50% BELOW MARKET. The completely wooded parcel has the most amazing building...
Lakefront Property in Dillon County, South Carolina
The riverways, lakes and reservoirs of Dillon County are perfect for aquatic adventure and escape. Based on recent internal data, the average price of lakefront property for sale in Dillon County ($1 million) was more expensive than the statewide average for South Carolina lakefront property for sale. The average size of lakefront property for sale in Dillon County (13 acres) was cheaper, however, than the state average for South Carolina lakefront property for sale. Browse all Dillon County lakefront property for sale on Lands of America to find the lakefront property that meets your needs, from waterside land perfect as a retirement investment to existing residential waterfront land and property for hunting, fishing and other outdoor-recreation pursuits!
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Dillon County South Carolina
Pages Millpond is the namesake of the adjacent town of Lake View. It was originally constructed in 1792 when Preserved Ford and his son Major William Ford erected a dam across Bear Swamp seven miles west of its confluence with Lumber River. Mr. Ford's mill used the water power to mill corn and gin cotton. Joseph Nichols Page acquired the property in 1873 from his brother-in-law, Dr. C.T. Ford. He built the second millhouse and changed the name to Page's Mill. In addition to running the mill, Mr. Page operated a general store and a post office on the site. The present millhouse was built in 1934 by Mr. B.P. Parish, Sr.
Today, Page's Millpond is a beautiful recreational property with abundant fishing and waterfowl hunting opportunities. The