Buck Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1,940 acres located in Daisy, Oklahoma with frontage along the Indian Nation Turnpike. Buck Creek is located about 2.5 hours from Dallas, OKC, and Tulsa. This ranch is comprised of some of Oklahoma's most beautiful features which include Bal...
Waterfront Ranch on Little Medicine Bow River
This amazing property has the Little Medicine Bow River running along the northern boundary and Greasewood Creek running through the southern half of the parcel. This property has great access via private gravel roads and is...
Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
+/- 40 acre timberland tract located approximately 18 miles northwest of Winnfield, LA. The tract is predominatley comprised of a pine plantation in need of a first thinning. There also is a small amount of pine sawtimber and hardwood pulpwood. Nice timber investment tract with recreation potential.
- The property is predominately located on the north side and of Guy Gaar Road. There is approximately 3 acres south of Guy Gaar Road that the
seller would consider selling separately.
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage along Guy Gaar Road, a gravel parish road
- Contains 33 +/- acres of 12-year old premerchantable pine plantation, 4 +/- acres of creek area and 3 +/- acres of natural pine hardwood along the north side of Guy Gaar
- Natural pine hardwood area provides several possible locations for a rural home site with electricity, telephone, and community water along Guy Gaar Road
- Timber investment / Rural Home site(s) potential / Recreational opportunity
- Mineral rights included
- Located on the south side and of Guy Gaar Road
- Contains 3.0 +/- acres of 12-year old premerchantable pine plantation
- Provides location(s) for a possible rural homesite with electricity, telephone, and community water along Guy Gaar Road
- Great access with approximately 480 feet of frontage along Guy Gaar Road, a parish road
- Rural home site(s)
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.