Beautiful rolling pasture and woodland! Features long range mountain views, multiple building sites, a barn and bold stream.
Great location near the historic town of Floyd and fronts the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway.
44.52 Acres mostly open and completely fenced. Would ...
Charming Pumice-Crete Southwest style home on Stollsteimer Creek; This Southwestern Chic home offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with 2,421 square feet of living space is ready to be your new home. This home borders Chimney Rocky National Monument and other large parcels of lan...
Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
- Located on Highway 112, just north of Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 66.4 acres of merchantable pine plantation, 21.1 acres of 8-year old slash pine plantation and 67.5 acres of Streamside Management Zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Great access with approximately 1.2 miles of frontage on the west side of Highway 112
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property near Elizabeth, Louisiana
- A CONFIDENTIALIITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER S