County Road Frontage near Apishapa River and 8,000 Acre State Wildlife Area
Owner Financing Available with Easy Terms
For questions or to purchase this property, please Call or Text Us Anytime at 713-597-7670
36 Acres in Southern Colorado with 632 feet of frontage o...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
Ellsworth County is a county in Kansas. It covers 723 square miles (463,021 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Kansas's 105 counties, Ellsworth County ranks 56th in terms of the size of its population (6,343, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ellsworth County at $1,500 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $52,500 and the median land-parcel size was 35 acres. Land for sale in Ellsworth County totaled 35 acres and $52,500 in overall land value, with the city of Brookville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ellsworth County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Ellsworth County Kansas
- 18 +/- Acres
- Private Pond
- Terrain is Native Mixed-Grass Rolling Prairie
- Expansive Views of the Smoky Hills
- Private Water Well & Rural Water Service to the Home
- 2 x Highway Egress Points
- Blacktop Road Access
Buildings & Improvements:
- 3,922 sq ft Native Sandstone Residence / Lodge
- Rubber Membrane Roof NEW in 2013
- 2 x Newer HVAC Systems
- 2 x Existing Bathrooms
- Covered Porch Overlooks Private Pond & Smoky Hills (800 sq ft)
- Several Oversize Double-Pane Thermal Windows flood the building with natural light
- Open Concept Living - buyer's opportunity to design and finish the interior to their exclusive needs
- Partial Basement
- Post Rock Rural Water Service & Private Water Well
- 5-Bay G
Nick RhodesWildlife Properties Land Company LLC
$29,0003 acres1495 Highway 141, Brookville, KS67425 - Ellsworth County
Includes 3 acres for building storage facilities
Previous site of open storage facility
Includes 500 feet of 6 foot chain link fencing (three sides of existing fence must be moved)
Rural water and electricity accessible
Direct paved access to Highway 141