Mountain Homesite in the Cibola National Forest near Grants, New Mexico
Located in the Cibola National Forest on the Zuni Mountains, the Continental Divide runs through this property.
Utility Lines about 600 feet from the Southwest corner of the property
Buck Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1,940 acres located in Daisy, Oklahoma with frontage along the Indian Nation Turnpike. Buck Creek is located about 2.5 hours from Dallas, OKC, and Tulsa. This ranch is comprised of some of Oklahoma's most beautiful features which include Bal...
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Ellsworth County is a county in Kansas. It covers 723 square miles (463,021 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Kansas's 105 counties, Ellsworth County ranks 56th in terms of the size of its population (6,343, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ellsworth County at $1,500 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $52,500 and the median land-parcel size was 35 acres. Land for sale in Ellsworth County totaled 35 acres and $52,500 in overall land value, with the city of Brookville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ellsworth County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Ellsworth County Kansas
- 18 +/- Acres
- Private Pond
- Terrain is Native Mixed-Grass Rolling Prairie
- Expansive Views of the Smoky Hills
- Private Water Well & Rural Water Service to the Home
- 2 x Highway Egress Points
- Blacktop Road Access
Buildings & Improvements:
- 3,922 sq ft Native Sandstone Residence / Lodge
- Rubber Membrane Roof NEW in 2013
- 2 x Newer HVAC Systems
- 2 x Existing Bathrooms
- Covered Porch Overlooks Private Pond & Smoky Hills (800 sq ft)
- Several Oversize Double-Pane Thermal Windows flood the building with natural light
- Open Concept Living - buyer's opportunity to design and finish the interior to their exclusive needs
- Partial Basement
- Post Rock Rural Water Service & Private Water Well
- 5-Bay G