This 129 acres of gently rolling pasture and woodland is perfect for horse lovers. Features a natural pond, open pasture/grazing land, 1.5 acre fenced exercise area, stable with three 14' x 16' stalls and tack room, 80' x 100' shop building with 3 bays and 16' ceilings plus ...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Ellsworth County is a county in Kansas. It covers 723 square miles (463,021 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Kansas's 105 counties, Ellsworth County ranks 56th in terms of the size of its population (6,343, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ellsworth County at $1,500 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $52,500 and the median land-parcel size was 35 acres. Land for sale in Ellsworth County totaled 35 acres and $52,500 in overall land value, with the city of Brookville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ellsworth County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Ellsworth County Kansas
- 18 +/- Acres
- Private Pond
- Terrain is Native Mixed-Grass Rolling Prairie
- Expansive Views of the Smoky Hills
- Private Water Well & Rural Water Service to the Home
- 2 x Highway Egress Points
- Blacktop Road Access
Buildings & Improvements:
- 3,922 sq ft Native Sandstone Residence / Lodge
- Rubber Membrane Roof NEW in 2013
- 2 x Newer HVAC Systems
- 2 x Existing Bathrooms
- Covered Porch Overlooks Private Pond & Smoky Hills (800 sq ft)
- Several Oversize Double-Pane Thermal Windows flood the building with natural light
- Open Concept Living - buyer's opportunity to design and finish the interior to their exclusive needs
- Partial Basement
- Post Rock Rural Water Service & Private Water Well
- 5-Bay G