Multi-Seller Auction - 503 properties, 88 offerings, two auctions in one day.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 7:00 P.M.
SALE SITE: EMBASSY SUITES
620 CHASTAIN ROAD, NW
KENNESAW, GA 30144
Featured Property Listing: Pleasant Hill Road, Ranger, GA 30734
3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Ellsworth County is a county in Kansas. It covers 723 square miles (463,021 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Kansas's 105 counties, Ellsworth County ranks 56th in terms of the size of its population (6,343, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Ellsworth County at $1,500 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $52,500 and the median land-parcel size was 35 acres. Land for sale in Ellsworth County totaled 35 acres and $52,500 in overall land value, with the city of Brookville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Ellsworth County.
Land for sale including Residential Property in Ellsworth County Kansas
- 18 +/- Acres
- Private Pond
- Terrain is Native Mixed-Grass Rolling Prairie
- Expansive Views of the Smoky Hills
- Private Water Well & Rural Water Service to the Home
- 2 x Highway Egress Points
- Blacktop Road Access
Buildings & Improvements:
- 3,922 sq ft Native Sandstone Residence / Lodge
- Rubber Membrane Roof NEW in 2013
- 2 x Newer HVAC Systems
- 2 x Existing Bathrooms
- Covered Porch Overlooks Private Pond & Smoky Hills (800 sq ft)
- Several Oversize Double-Pane Thermal Windows flood the building with natural light
- Open Concept Living - buyer's opportunity to design and finish the interior to their exclusive needs
- Partial Basement
- Post Rock Rural Water Service & Private Water Well
- 5-Bay G
Wonderful views from this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home within 6 miles of Kanopolis Lake and 3.7 acres. This home features over 1,500 sq. ft. of living space on the main floor. Main floor laundry. Full unfinished basement w/egress window. 40 X 60 Morton building that can fit 4+ cars.