One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Gray Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles to Austin, 80 miles to Waco, 105 miles to San Antonio, and 160 miles to Dallas. The ranch can be accessed via Highway 107, about 17 miles sout...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
What an opportunity! The property encompasses all of 27 acre Deer Lake - a spring fed lake. 146+ acres comes with solitude and serene beauty with the luxury of being off a town road. Nicely updated 2BR home features a wood-burning fireplace, large deck and new carpet and laminate floors - ready for its new owners to enjoy. Multiple outbuildings, one being a 40x60 poleshed. This is truly a recreational paradise with trails running throughout the property. The Pike Lake Chain is very close, so are several resorts and dining establishments. Whether its hunting, fishing, ATVing, snowmobiling or just peace and quiet you're into - you can have it all on this parcel. Turn your dreams into a reality by owning this property.
What an opportunity! The property encompasses all of 27 acre Deer Lake - a spring fed lake. 146+ acres comes with solitude and serene beauty with the luxury of being off a town road. Nicely updated 2BR home features a wood-burning fireplace, large deck and new carpet and laminate floors - ready for its new owners to enjoy. Multiple outbuildings, one being a 40x60 poleshed. This is truly a recreational paradise with trails running throughout the property. The Pike Lake Chain is very close, so are several resorts and dining establishments. Whether its hunting, fishing, ATVing, snowmobiling or just peace and quiet you're into - you can have it all on this parcel. Turn your dreams into a reality by owning this property. FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS VI
$339,90080 acres3 Beds | 3 Baths | 2824 sqftW8029 ROCK CREEK RD W, Fifield, WI54524 - Price County
(150)Start making memories in this one-of-a-kind dream home! Built in 2001, this custom 3-bedroom, 3 bath home features an open concept, chalet style main level, with Amish Hickory cabinetry and knotty Pine ceiling and trim work. The living room has a beautiful wood fieldstone fireplace, patio doors leading to the deck on the east side of the home, and entry to a 3-season porch on the north side. Includes a 1st floor laundry, integrated sound system, home security system, and Warm Rain Whirlpool tub. There is a 2-car detached garage w/heated workshop, garden shed, 27'x36' machine shop/shed, and custom built dog kennel. 79 acres (enrolled in MFL to keep taxes low) has excellent hunting, and has produced 14 bucks in the past 16 years accordin
You've got to see it to believe it! This unique 336+/- acre parcel located 10 miles north of Phillips off Old 13 Rd. is a sure outdoorsman's dream. This large parcel is diversely wooded with a mix of timber, and features over 2 miles of well maintained wood roads that can be navigated with a truck or ATV. A creek runs through it providing a water source for the abundance of wildlife seen on the owner's game cameras. Across the road from thousands of acres of public forest land. A 66x15 ft. trailer home also exists on the property, providing a nice base camp for your hunting crew. This parcel is only a few miles from the Holy Cross trails, which provide hiking, horseback riding, cross country skiing and snowmobiling opportunities as well. Al
Are you looking for your own restaurant and bar? Here is a great opportunity that you can't afford to ignore. Great highway location between Minocqua and Park Falls in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest. "Drive up" boat access from the 1900 acre Pike Lake Chain. There is plenty of parking for cars, and snowmobiles. The business boasts a 15 seat bar, a dining room with great water views that holds about 40 , a large modern kitchen,and a spacious,upstairs, 2 bedroom, 1 bath living quarters. There are 4 "handyman" cottages that may or may not be salvageable, and a separate waterfront lot across the highway for additional pier space. The business is located on the main snowmobile trail. It was run very successfully as the "Ribberside
(122)Enjoy this unique 4 BR, 2.5 bath, Deltec home that has been constructed with energy efficiency in mind along with an eye to quality. It currently is listed with 10 acres and there is an additional 116.5 acres available. The property borders a huge block of public land where you will have direct access to snowshoeing, hiking, horseback riding, ATV, and snowmobile trails. There are 17' ceilings, custom kitchen with hickory cabinets, freestanding wood fireplace, wood and stamped concrete floors, and countless windows to enjoy the private wooded view. The master suite has a private patio, mahogany cabinets with a double vanity, and a champagne tub to relax in. The upper loft has 3 bedrooms, full bath, and a rec. room for the children, whic
$249,0008.79 acres4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2854 sqftN16347 S NEWMAN LAKE RD, Fifield, WI54552 - Price County
(454L)Immaculately kept and completely up to date, this beautiful 4 bedroom home is a must see! Tucked away on nearly 9 acres adjacent to the Chequamegon National Forest, this property has direct access to snow mobile and atv trails and is right across the road from pristine Newman Lake. The property itself has a private pond and rolling, wooded trails. Inside, the open concept living area is beautifully finished at every turn. Enjoy main floor laundry, master suite with full bathroom and walk in closet, free standing pellet stove, handsome stone wood burning fireplace, and gorgeous views out of every window! The fully finished walk-out basement has a large family room, full bath, large bedroom and weight room (weights negotiable). The over
Buildable lot on Pike Lake. One hundred ft of frontage and the septic system is already in. The pike/Round lake chain has over 1900 acres of water to enjoy fishing, boating & kayaking. The snowmobile trail is nearby. It may be possible to put a mobile home on this lot to enjoy the summer recreation. Located between Minocqua & Park Falls.
$84,0002 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1080 sqftW6184 CLUB RD E, Fifield, WI54552 - Price County
(#451M) Looking for a Northwoods retreat? We have found it! Located on 2 wooded acres with boatable access to the Sailor Creek Flowage, hunting and fishing is right at your door step. Price County Forest is just down the road, as well as access to the ATV and snowmobile trails. Inside the cabin are 3 cozy bedrooms, full bath, and a large open concept living-kitchen area for family get togethers! With well&septic as well as the washer-dryer connections in place, you could easily make this more than a vacation home. Check it out today!
Beautiful 1.39 acres on the South Fork of the Flambeau flowage. This property is ready for that new home or cabin on the river. Some of the amenities included are: 2500 gallon conventional septic system, 400 amp electric service at the road, drilled well and the property has been scraped off and ready for that new home. So if you are looking for a property that is ready to go, schedule a showing today!
$64,9005 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1450 sqftN14381 CENTRAL AVE W, Fifield, WI54524 - Price County
This is such an inviting place--you will love it. A Well kept house and yard, mature pine and hardwoods surround an inviting yard. Newly painted garage and house inside and out. LP gas furnace is only 1 year new. Great investment--the 5 acre lot is filled with natural beauty. Wildlife travel through, close to South Fork Flambeau river. The lot could be divided, there is ample privacy with lots of wooded area. Hunters and birders would love this place. Take a look, you will like.
(866) This is a nice one! This pristine 40+/- acres is located between Fifield and Phillips on Old Hwy. 13. Heavily wooded, rolling terrain. Distinct highland ridges and lowland pockets. Regenerating aspen with huge red pine, white pine and oak scattered throughout this aesthetically pleasing parcel. Well maintained logging roads, a small cleared building site and a driveway are in place. Good year around access. Utilities readily available. Small travel trailer and pop-up camper included. If you're looking for a future home or cabin site this is probably one of our finer offerings. Asking $63,000. (30-39N-1E)
Check out this 32 acre wooded parcel with previously worked food plots! This land is great for hunting, is located on the ATV trail, close to the snowmobile trail, and is a buildable lot. The south fork of the Flambeau River borders almost the entirety of the west lot line, attracting deer and other wildlife along with providing a beautiful view. Call today to schedule your showing!
(460) Looking for a large river lot for that cabin or homesite? This 4.84+/- acre parcel has 498+/- feet of frontage that offers a very picturesque site high above the river and set in a mature red pine forest. Those red pine could be used to build a great log cabin with plenty of trees left. The Southfork of the Flambeau River is noted for its fine fishing as well as the scenic canoe trips. The lot has a driveway in place and is very appealing with large wooded hillsides. Located on Divine Rapids Rd., east of Fifield and asking $49,900. (7-39N-1E)
$49,9004.84 acres1 Bed | 384 sqftN14025 DIVINE RAPIDS RD, Fifield, WI54524 - Price County
(260) This one room cabin is nestled on a 4.8+/- acre parcel with 498+/-feet frontage on the Southfork of the Flambeau River. Elevated site with rolling terrain, mixture of open field and woods and a backdrop of mature red pine forest. Truly a picturesque setting for a new home or cabin. Existing cabin has limited value. Located on Divine Rapids Rd., approx. one mile east of Fifield. Asking $49,900 (7-39N-1E)
A Prime Point! Discover this private point that is nicely wooded with Birch trees and has over 500 ft. of frontage on a great fishing lake, Sailor Creek Flowage on West Club Road 5 miles from Fifield. This parcel would be a great spot for a recreational get-away. In addition to fishing, you are only a few miles from large tracts of Price County Forest land, the Chequamegon National Forest and other lakes and rivers. Power is available. This one is a gem! Act quickly! Priced to sell at.
$48,9002.86 acresON PIXLEY WILDERNESS SHORES, Fifield, WI54524 - Price County
(482) Woods and Water! This 2.86+/- acre lot has over 150 feet of frontage on the Northfork of the Flambeau River located southwest of Park Falls off Pixley Wilderness Shores West Rd. Located on a blacktopped town road, this well wooded lot has a driveway cleared into the property with electric and telephone available at the road. The slightly rolling terrain with gentle slope to the water has a nice mixture of oak, maple, basswood, scattered balsam and spruce. There are some building restrictions and covenants in place. Excellent fishing and a great site for home or cabin. Priced well below assessed value. $48,900 (7-39N-1W) Adjoining property also available for sale, MLS #155151
FIRST TIME OFFERING LARGE WOODED LOTS WITH ACCESS ON PIKE LAKE! These lots range in size from 3.09 to 3.66 acres and have 1/4 ownership of a lake lot that gives you access to the 1900 acre Pike Lake Chain. The Pike Lake Chain area is known for it's hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, ATVing, x-country skiing, and is within walking distance of 1000's of acres of national forest.
(960) Sailor Creek Flowage Area! This two bedroom mobile home is situated on a 2+/- acre wooded parcel. Located on Hicks Landing Road, approx. 4 1/2 miles southeast of Fifield. Part of a small pond on property. Well. Older septic. Close proximity to Price County owned lands and the Chequamegon National Forest. This property would make an excellent recreational headquarters. Great access to area ATV and snowmobile trails. $33,900 (28-39N-1E)
Byhre Lake is a private Lake with excellent fishing in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest. 165' of frontage with a gradual slope to the water, facing southwest. Power is at the road. This is a great area for hunting,ATV riding,snowmobiling, XC sking. You can have it all here! Short drive to the Pike Lake chain with 1900 acres water.
GERBER ROAD LOT. Pike Lake area is a sportsman's paradise with premier water, the Chequamegon National Forest at your fingertips and some of the best snowmobile and ATV trails. Just 20 minutes west of Minocqua, this heavily wooded 6+ acre lot offers majestic Hemlocks and about half of it is high ground. The Pike Lake Chain of four lakes is just minutes away and offers almost 2000 acres of boating water and great fishing. Surrounded by thousands of acres of National Forest, enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, snowmobiling and ATV'ing. Endless recreational opportunities await. This is a rare find indeed!