LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale including Ranches in Gadsden Alabama

53 photos
$365,000 149 acres
Kerchaw Quarters, Gadsden, AL 35903 - Etowah County

149 acres Gadsden, AL

This tract of land has excellent features that make it a great hunting property and an opportunity to harvest timber for income while also crafting it into ideal diverse habitat types. It is loaded with mature hardwood timber, white oaks, red oaks and a variety of other species that tower over the fertile low bottom along Ballplay Creek. The creek runs along the western border of the property providing water for wildlife, as will as fishing and beautiful scenic locations as it winds through the timber. There is a natural “duck hole” near the southern end of the tract that consistently holds ducks. Located near where the Coosa River flyway and Ballplay Creek meet, it's no wonder why waterfowl are concentrated in this area of
Ben Richardson Whitetail Properties
3 photos
$318,600 236.6 acres
31-001 Green Creek Mtn, Gadsden, AL 35905 - Etowah County

236.6 acres Gadsden, AL

31-001 Green Creek Mtn, Etowah County, AL * Great hunting tract with awesome ridge top views * Located southeast of Rainbow City * This tract has no legal easement and is being sold "As Is, Where Is". It will be the buyer's responsibility to obtain an easement. If you have any question regarding buying property with no legal easement, please contact a qualified real estate attorney.
EDDIE STONE, RF Great Southern Land
83 photos
$205,875 195 acres
Otwell Road, Gadsden, AL 35904 - Etowah County

195 acres Gadsden, AL

Exceptional ridge-top views are what make this property stand out! With over 3000 ft. of brow top frontage on Lookout Mountain, this tract has good development potential. This scenic area overlooks the Coosa River Valley and there are gorgeous views toward Weiss lake and the surrounding mountains. Approximately 75% of the tract is growing back in natural regeneration providing excellent cover for deer. The other 25%, consist of a mature hardwood forest with groves of towering oaks. There is a ridge of unique rock outcroppings that run the length of the property and provide vantage points to view the valley below. There are rubs, scrapes and deer tracks throughout this property and the trail camera pictures provide a glimpse into the mature
Ben Richardson Whitetail Properties
56 photos
$121,875 125 acres
Otwell Road, Gadsden, AL 35904 - Etowah County

125 acres Gadsden, AL

Exceptional ridge-top views are what make this property stand out! With over 3000 ft. of brow top frontage on Lookout Mountain, this tract has good development potential. This scenic area overlooks the Coosa River Valley and there are gorgeous views toward Weiss lake and the surrounding mountains. Approximately half the tract is growing back in natural regeneration providing excellent cover for deer. The other half, consist of a mature hardwood forest with groves of towering oaks. There is a ridge of unique rock outcroppings that run the length of the property and provide vantage points to view the valley below. There are rubs, scrapes and deer tracks throughout this property and the trail camera pictures provide a glimpse into the mature b
Ben Richardson Whitetail Properties
30 photos
$84,000 70 acres
Otwell Road, Gadsden, AL 35904 - Etowah County

70 acres Gadsden, AL

Located on top of Lookout Mountain this tract features scenic views into the valley below. There are scattered mature oaks throughout the property, providing mast for wildlife and good tree stand locations. The remaining acreage is coming back in natural regeneration with a pine/hardwood mixed stand of timber. There are plenty of “deer holding” thickets and early successional cover, providing food and bedding. This remote location is accessed from Otwell Rd. and there is a 1 mile long deeded easement to access this ridge-top retreat. There are several openings along the trail system that could be used for food plots or campsites. Additional acreage available, please see listing Etowah 125. If you are considering a secluded retre
Ben Richardson Whitetail Properties