Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of BLM & State Land
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formation...
- Located 2 miles north of Geneva, Texas
- Accessed from a private easement that is maintained and will transfer upon sale of the property
- Well-managed forestry tract that is pine plantation and has maintained internal roads used for logging and hunting
- Timber ranges between 12-15 years old; was first-thinned in 2014 and will be ready for a second thinning in 3-5 years
- Secluded and surrounded by other large timber properties
- Ideal for weekend retreat to the piney woods for ATV riding and hunting
- Managed hunting lease will be canceled upon sale of the property
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY