DVR LAKE RANCH-LOGAN, NM
State: New Mexico
Property Type: All native grass ranch for livestock grazing/hunting/recreation
Acres: Total Acres 22,639.44 acres more or less (as represented by Seller)
100+ Acres of gentle rolling Post oak pastures with Hill Country views and 290 East Highway frontage, only 10 minutes to downtown Fredericksburg. Unending developmental potential - gated community, retail, winery, or create a one-of-a-kind ranch estate with Hill Country impr...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Only Minutes to Walsenburg & Lathrop State Park
Gentle treed slope to the South multiple open spaces for multiple building spots.
Access Road Frontage along the North boundary of the property. Seasonal Creek along the Southern boundary of the property.
NO HOA, Coven...
Price - $2,750 per Acre
Gentry Place sets in a neat little ranching area, most adjoining neighbors have nice homes and around same amount of acreage. Perfect, for the person that wants a small ranch to build their New Casa. Great place to hunt and run a few cows or horses. this place has a lot of potential.
- Great Views
- Bottom land is (Venus Loam) Pretty much can plant what you want
- Trees - Oak, Mesquite, Cedar, other Various Hard Woods
- 7-8 Acre Food Plots in Place
- New Barbed Wire Fence Around Entire Ranch
- Electricity on Site
- Hunting is Great, Including Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove, Varmints, Etc. (Quail are starting show back up in this country)
- Couple Great Places to Build a Pond or Two