Brand New Riverfront Cottage on the Elk River! Enjoy fishing, canoeing, or just the sounds of the Elk River running just outside your backdoor. This cottage is NEW construction and features "above" builder grade materials.
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
PRICE REDUCED! Being located between agricultural fields to the SE and a big, unbroken tract of woods to the northwest gives this property a leg up when it comes to whitetail potential. A very respectable 152 2/8" buck harvested on this property made County Record book reality in '95. That buck was there because of the way this property is geographically situated. Recent management decisions combined with additional future measures have the potential to make harvests like that record book buck an annual thing. Mature maple with limited value to wildlife has been harvested from one of the middle 40s of this acreage. Good cover and forb growth have resulted from the increased sunlight penetration. Some additional management technique
HUNT - FISH this 150 acre Chippewa river end of the road property in Ashland county. Four wheeler trails intersect with miles and miles of game trails. Over 5,280 ft of Chippewa river frontage rushes through this mass of mixed game. Bring your camper, set up camp and get ready to enjoy the great outdoors hunting and fishing. It don't get any better than this. hours from Eau Claire and hours from Green Bay.
Charles WallaceGreat River Land Company with Sports Afield Trophy Properties
Awesome building site for your home or cabin on over 15 acres! Great time to buy!Rare opportunity to own this outdoorsman's dream property with over 3300' of frontage along the Chippewa River. Enjoy the natural beauty of this rare property, or possibly build your dream house. Easy access by road.
This farm was an active cattle farm with pasture of 29.98 acres, but has not been farmed in years. Could be used for organic farming, it has falling down outbuildings that could be torn down for all open field.
Excellent business opportunity in the heart of Glidden, Wisconsin on Highway 13. For the past 30 years, The Lumber Yard Plus Inc. has been providing building supplies, paint and painting supplies, and an LP gas exchange to customers all over Wisconsins northwoods. With retirement around the corner, the owner is willing to depart with his iconic business. Property has easy access on the edge of town, and great visibility, with over 300 feet of frontage on busy Highway 13.
$224,000280 acres2 Beds | 1000 sqft80356 PINE CURVE RD, Glidden, WI54527 - Ashland County
(885/985) Hunting Camp or Up North Weekend Retreat, this 280 /- acre parcel is ideally located for all your recreational pursuits. Located approx. three miles east of Glidden on Pine Curve Rd. this offering is heavily wooded and consists of great whitetail and bear habitat. Borders a huge block of Ashland County Forest lands. Included is a rustic two bedroom seasonal cabin. Cabin has power and privy. Recently reentered into the MFL program. Commonly known as the Peeksville Hunting Camp, owner and guests have enjoyed this property for over 60 years. Asking $224,000 (4&9-42N-1W)
(62J) Vacant land with loads of variety! 158 acres of wooded land for hunting & exploring! The Chippewa river lines much of the acreage, providing you with wildlife and beautiful views! Explore the existing trails and make this your private woodland retreat today!
Own over 97 acres on the East Fork of the Chippewa River! Over 3,000 feet of beautiful meandering frontage making for spectacular views with a wide variety of mature trees. Multiple building spots, plenty of potential with this property, enjoy the wildlife, fish, explore the river. Property consist of two parcels one 59.2 acres and the other is 38.25.
(479/879) This picturesque 161.9 /- acre parcel is located on Kemp Road southwest of Glidden. Mixture of open/semi-open land and wooded land with 1 /- mile of frontage on the Chippewa River. There is some lowland along the river. Electric and telephone available along the gravel town road. Trail going into the property off Kempf Rd. Majority of the property is in the Closed Managed Forest program. Some nice building sites available. Be sure to take a serious look at this riverfront property with town road access. $189,900 (26-42N-2W)
This unique parcel is approximately 150 acres and is located a few miles west of Glidden. There is approximately 40 acres of rolling cropland along the road, the open land is broken up with narrow areas of brush and tall grass. There are two areas of the field on the back side that are concealed from the road by brushy areas creating an ideal food plot situation. The land immediately north of the field is tamarack and thick aspen regeneration for bedding. The western side of the parcel has a very nice hardwood ridge dominated by mature maple. As an added bonus there is a log cabin tucked in along the hardwood ridge that is in need of repair but definitely salvageable and could be used as a hunting shack. This parcel really needs to be seen
Experience the Northwoods first class with this 2200 sq. ft. quality home crafted with stunning architecture on 40 acres of privacy. Open concept, living area features beamed, vaulted open ceilings with views all around. One floor living with spacious rooms, master suite walks out to a patio, handsome bath has cedar lined walls and features a walk-in red quarry tile shower. Cherry cabinets in the kitchen with 36" range, pantry, island and dining area. 6 panel pine doors throughout, all rooms have a variety of attractive wood accents. (aspen, cedar, black walnut, butternut, hickory, soft and hard maple or yellow birch) T & G cedar loft with sun deck is a special treat. Abundant wildlife and you may even see an Elk. Just 2 miles from the popu
(889)This well wooded 120.4 /- acre parcel has been surveyed and is a majority of hardwoods located in Ashland County South of Glidden. Some excellent hunting ground. The cover is mostly maple, with some oak, basswood, pockets of ash and a small area of tamarack. The SW-NE had a light thinning in 2008, small clear cut area. Owners are working on obtaining a written easement to the property. There is a clearing on this property, an older mobile home for hunting headquarters, but no well, septic or electric. Priced at $156,000. (25&35-42-2W)
$147,99930 acres3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 ½ Bath | 1032 sqft75428 BLEMEL ROAD, Glidden, WI54527 - Ashland County
This quality home built in 2009 is a 2-3 bedroom with a walkout basement, the main floor has 2 bedrooms and a full bath, kitchen with new rustic custom made hickory cabinets with self-closing drawers, bathroom has tiled shower, ceiling fans throughout and the living room is knotty pine.
$139,90080 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1700 sqft22660 Gordon Lake Road, Glidden, WI54527 - Ashland County
(#488E) Three bedroom country home with a park-like yard and 80 acres comprised of some openness and a lot of beautiful woods and is an ideal location for a hobby farm or quiet country living. The 1st floor includes a 12x12 deck, entry way, laundry room, formal dining room, living room w/woodstove, full bath, master bedroom, den and bright and cheerful large enclosed porch. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms. The grounds have a 3-car garage/workshop, a barn, and a small shed. NEW FURNACE & DW
(862/962) 120 /- acres of peace and quiet located just minutes outside Glidden, Wisconsin on Ackermann Rd. This fine offering features a mix of upland hardwoods, red pine stands and low land area making it ideal for whitetail habitat. With a 16x20 ft. garage with wood heat already on sight, you have the makings for a great hunting camp. Don't miss out - Call today! $130,000 (12-42N-2W)
(368) Inside - Outside! You'll be sure to be pleased with this attractive cedar sided home located on approx. 18 /- acres on the south end of Glidden off Hwy. 13. From the moment you step inside you'll be pleased with the extra amenities; roomy entrance with large closet, kitchen and dining area boasts new counters, a snack bar, wood flooring, stucco walls, patio doors leading to a roomy deck and built-in china hutch dividing the kitchen and comfortable living room with 1/2 hand hewn log walls featuring new carpet and window. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and master bath with oversize tub, separate shower and ceramic tile floor. Additional two bedrooms and main bath. Small laundry room off kitchen. Central air. Extra features included
$109,9007 acres2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1092 sqft24485 GORDON LAKE RD, Glidden, WI54527 - Ashland County
(264) Gordon Lake, north of Glidden, Wisconsin, is the location for this two bedroom ranch home/cabin. This offering features a large living room, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining area, laundry/mechanical room and full bath. Attached 1 car garage. Mixture of open meadows and woods with over 400 feet frontage on the east shore of Gordon Lake and several hundred feet frontage on Dryden Creek. Within one block of public beach and boat launch. Call today! Asking $109,900. (28-43N-2W)
$99,90016 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1735 sqft20055 BAY RD, Glidden, WI54527 - Ashland County
(157) Location! Location! Location! Enjoy the spectacular view of the Chippewa River form most rooms of this older three bedroom country/waterfront home. Set on 16 /- acres with approx. 600 /- feet of frontage featuring picturesque river rapids. First floor laundry. Partial basement. Circular grave drive. Within three miles of 1,000's of acres of National Forest. Recreational paradise with ATV trails and snowmobile nearby. See it today! $99,900 (17&20-42N-2W)
Beautiful half log home with multiple garages and some acreage!! This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home had a recent full-home remodel finished in 2013 and is sure to impress anyone looking for a modern, low maintenance home. Plus, the living area is all on the main level. In the kitchen, there is plentiful storage in the maple cabinets, extensive counter space, tile flooring, and newer appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator. The spacious living room is carpeted and cozy and bedrooms are sizable with closets. A new forced air furnace, central air, and water heater were installed in 2014, and the basement also holds the washer and dryer, which are included with purchase. Located outside are multiple garages including an oversized 2-1/2 car
(#458N) Great Investment Opportunity! Listed under appraised value, two nicely remodeled condominium units on Torrey Lake. Unit 2A has two bedrooms, a 3/4 bath and open concept living, kitchen and dining. Unit 2B has one bedroom, a full bath and a gathering room that will knock your socks off. Unit 2B also exhibits open concept living, kitchen and dining. A shared well, sandy shoreline and common area are all benefits of association living. Shared Well.
(876) 80 /- Acres of Freedom! Beautiful parcel of land southwest of Glidden, Wisconsin in the Town of Shanagolden. This wooded tract sits mainly on high ground with cover consisting of maple, aspen, birch, evergreen and some oak. Excellent site for cabin or home surrounded by the Northwoods with access on Nelson Rd. Call today! $88,000 (21-42N-2W)
(167) Neat & Clean as a Pin! This move-in ready two bedroom, one bath home situated on 9.7 /- acres is located on Hwy. 13 approx. four miles north of Glidden. This well maintained offering features a full basement with interior and exterior entry and a two car detached garage. Spacious lawn area combined with woods makes this an aesthetically pleasing site. Call for an appointment today. Priced right! $74,900 (16-43N-2W)
Looking for a great parcel of land? These 73 ACRES are perfect for the HUNTER, BUILDER, or outdoor enthusiast looking to get away. The property boasts 2 FOOD PLOTS, a POND, 4 total tree stands with 1 being heated, and plenty of TRAILS throughout. The property is situated at the southern end of Glidden, WI, just off of Highway 13. Modestly priced at $69,900, this property will not last long! Agent Owned!
35 acres set back off of Hwy 13. Offering 1576 sqft. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen w/ island wood cabinets, bedrooms, hallway have knotty pine walls and wood floors. Basement has a 2nd bath and a finished room. Includes a large detached garage w/ extra storage. Sold AS IS, Pre-qualification letter or proof of funds and T&C REO Disclosure with all offers. All sizes are estimated, buyer has an obligation to verify all MLS information. Please allow time typical of banking hours for response. "Any licensed agent purchasing a REO property from Seller as a "principal" will not receive the 'selling portion' of the sales commission."
(165) All this can be yours! Handcrafted, upright log, 1 1/2 story country home with 13.5 /- acres located east of Glidden on Augustine Rd. Conveniently located adjacent to 1,000's of acres of public lands for hunting, fishing and recreational use. Plus, this location features some of the best ATV and snowmobile trail systems in Wisconsin. This cozy year around or seasonal cabin/home has an open living room, dinette and kitchen area with a separate screened in sunroom. There is a main level bedroom, full bath and upper level spacious loft. A newer metal roof, plus new plumbing, furnace and electrical wiring further complements this bargain priced home. Don't forget to look inside the 30x60 /- ft. pole shed storage building. Situated only a
Incredible Northwoods parcel located between Glidden and Mellen and bordering CHEQUAMEGON NATIONAL FOREST! The property is approximately 54.5 acres in size with road frontage on Hwy 13 and Morse Rd. The land features rolling terrain that is wooded with aspen, maple and balsam along with some white pine. All the work has been done with this property is ready to hunt with a nice road system, 2 cleared food plots complete with Shadow Hunter blinds in place. This is a great opportunity to own property for recreation or building on.
(284/984) The Northwoods is Calling! This FULL LOG CABIN is nestled on 4 /- wooded acres and has frontage on Becky Creek. Located just north of Glidden on Hwy. 13/77, this fine offering features an open main level with living room, dining area and kitchen all facing a beautiful stone fireplace. Upper level loft provides sleeping quarters. Drilled well. Septic. Good year around access. Ideal location being only one-half mile from the Chequamegon National Forest. Gordon Lake with a public swimming beach and boat launch is within one mile. ATV and snowmobile trails readily available. Make this your family fun headquarters. Asking $62,900. (28-43N-2W)
(474) Great sunsets can be enjoyed from this 1.74 /- acre parcel with approx. 200 /- feet frontage on Augustine Lake. Located approx. 8 /- miles east of Glidden. This heavily wooded parcel is situated within walking distance of 1,000's of acres of Ashland County public lands offering miles of ATV, snowmobile and hunter walking trails. Level approach to the water. Gravel base building site and driveway in place. Privy on site. Dock, storage shed and pop-up camper included. Fish, hunt or simply enjoy the Northwoods to your heart's content from this fine offering. Asking $62,400. (26-43N-1W)
Woods and Water! This approximately 40 /-acres property is located with road frontage on Sinkhole Road and Ollie Road 4.5 /- miles southeast of Glidden. Several ideal building sites with a private location near the end of Ollie Road. There is frontage on the East Fork of the Chippewa River and some cleared tillable land on Ollie Road. The balance is wooded. Part of the property is in use value assessment. Whether you are looking for a prime hunting and recreational parcel, or a secluded building site, this is it. See it today! $59,900 (17-42N-1W)