Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
hade Valley Camp Resort Owner - Retirement Real Estate - Campground Venue Auction
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 1:00 PM (MT)
Auction Location: Sturgis, SD
SHADE VALLEY CAMP RESORT
Located Within the Shadows-Edge of Bear Butte
East of Legendary Sturgis, SD alon...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Ranches for sale in Hancock County include properties and land with active cattle and livestock operations as well as property ideal for recreational use. Recent Lands of America data showed the average price of ranches for sale in Hancock County ($975,000) was more expensive than the statewide average for Ohio ranches for sale. The average size of ranches for sale in Hancock County (98 acres) was also more than the state average for Ohio ranches for sale. Browse all Hancock County ranches for sale on Lands of America to find the ranch that's right for your business or commercial needs, from the sprawling legacy ranch to unbelievable residential ranch for your second home, investment property or retirement nest egg.
Land for sale including Ranches in Hancock County Ohio
Newly custom built log home with a 60 x 80 pole barn. This would be a great escape from the city with amazing views, solitude, and the opportunity to expand or run your business from the comfort of your home. Don't miss this opportunity, so call now to set up your private showing.
- 10 miles south of Findlay
- Only minutes away from State Route 68 and US 75
- ATV trails in place throughout the property
- Home built in 2015 with Lodgepole Pine
- Huge 60 X 80 pole barn with concrete floors, office, heated with electric
- Numerous stand locations with some great funnels
- CREP of approximately 6.6 acres with over 6000 trees and shrubs planted which include white oaks, cedar, white pine, and walnut
- CRP of
Michael ThompsonWhitetail Properties
$450,00075 acres100 Shady Acres Lane, Mccomb, OH45858 - Hancock County
Shady Acres is a 9 hole golf course with a well-maintained clubhouse and liquor license. Great opportunity to expand or start a new venture in either the golf, residential or agricultural fields.
- Located in the city of McComb
- 9 miles southwest of North Baltimore; 11.5 northwest of Findlay; 9 miles west of Van Buren; 11 miles east of West Leipsic
- 2520 Utility building
- 2 wells on the property
- Fully irrigated with pump house
- 384 sq./ft. porch
- 2 acre irrigation pond