Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Henry County is a county in Iowa. It covers 437 square miles (279,494 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of the 99 counties in Iowa, Henry County ranks 35th in terms of the size of its population (19,950, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Henry County. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land for sale in Henry County at $5,913 per acre. The average listing price was $351,207 (the most expensive listing being for $1.3 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Henry County was 50 acres. Land for sale in Henry County totaled 416 acres and $2.5 million in overall land value, with the city of Mount Pleasant featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Henry County.
Land for sale including Ranches in Henry County Iowa
PRICE REDUCED!! Located near Winfield with 98 acres NHEL tillable, 9.7 acres CRP, a creek, and about 15 acres of timber and brush. The tillable acres have a CSR of 71.4 and a CSR2 of 65.7.
- Located Â½ mile east of Winfield on 120th Street
- 98 acres NHEL tillable with average CSR of 71.4 and CSR2 of 65.7 on the tillable
- New owner can take possession and farm the property in 2016
- 9.7 acres CRP is enrolled through 2021 and pays $174/acre or $1688/year
- A nice creek flows through the east and north side of the property and has around 15 acres of timber along it
- The property offers deer, pheasant, and small game hunting. Lots of deer sign in the timber and fields
- Property taxes are currently $2384/year