Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
7 Creek Ranch is Private Gated Community consisting of 50 tracts of land.
The smaller tracts 5-10's are along the CR 200A as you are driving to the main entrance.
The larger tracts 20 to 289ac will be inside the to be constructed private gated entrance.
7 Creeks Ranch ...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Here is a great tillable farm property with mineral rights in western Kansas. Consisting of 143.78 acres of farmland and a great farm tenant caring for the property over the years, this tillable land would be a great investment or new addition to any existing farming operation. The property consists of 98.42 acres of productive Harney silt loam soils. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer making for an even greater investment opportunity with there being oil production in this area. Call today for more details!
- Located 6 Â½ miles northwest of Hanston, Â½ mile west of the 225 Rd & U Rd intersection
- Property consists of 143.78 acres of cropland
- Currently under a farm lease for 2016. All acreage is currentl
Adam HannWhitetail Properties
$134,100149 acres207 Road, Jetmore, KS67854 - Hodgeman County
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass and water. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. The land is located in an area with many hunting opportunities as well. Call today for more information!
- Located 15 miles northwest of Jetmore, mile west of 207 Road in Hodgeman County
- This productive grazing property consists of 100% native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a 4-strand barbed wire perimeter fence in place
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable