Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
Joins 20,000 acres BLM Land by National Forest
160 Acres with 360 degree mountain views that adjoins over 20,000 Acres of BLM Land near the Sierra Blanca Mountain Range and the Lincoln National Forest.
This property is located in GMU 36, an area which is said to be a d...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass, water, and solid fence. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. Call today for more information or to schedule a time to take a closer look!
- Located 8 1/2 miles northwest of Jetmore this property is in a great location along S Road â€“ 6 miles west of Highway 283
- This excellent grazing property consists of native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a solid perimeter fence in place consisting mostly of 4-strand barbed wire
- The windmill on the propert
Adam HannWhitetail Properties
$189,400148 acres225 Road, Hanston, KS67849 - Hodgeman County
Here is a great tillable farm property with mineral rights in western Kansas. Consisting of 143.78 acres of farmland and a great farm tenant caring for the property over the years, this tillable land would be a great investment or new addition to any existing farming operation. The property consists of 98.42 acres of productive Harney silt loam soils. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer making for an even greater investment opportunity with there being oil production in this area. Call today for more details!
- Located 6 Â½ miles northwest of Hanston, Â½ mile west of the 225 Rd & U Rd intersection
- Property consists of 143.78 acres of cropland
- Currently under a farm lease for 2016. All acreage is currentl
Adam HannWhitetail Properties
$134,100149 acres207 Road, Jetmore, KS67854 - Hodgeman County
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass and water. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. The land is located in an area with many hunting opportunities as well. Call today for more information!
- Located 15 miles northwest of Jetmore, mile west of 207 Road in Hodgeman County
- This productive grazing property consists of 100% native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a 4-strand barbed wire perimeter fence in place
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable