Cattle Ranch runs 1000 cows, 4 homes.
Acres: 3930 +/- Acres
Price: $3,495 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 1000 mother cows
Location: S.E. Oklahoma, Pittsburg Co., just south of McAlester, OK.
Comments: Without a doubt, one of the best cattle ra...
The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of BLM & State Land
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formation...
Here is a great tillable farm property with mineral rights in western Kansas. Consisting of 143.78 acres of farmland and a great farm tenant caring for the property over the years, this tillable land would be a great investment or new addition to any existing farming operation. The property consists of 98.42 acres of productive Harney silt loam soils. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer making for an even greater investment opportunity with there being oil production in this area. Call today for more details!
- Located 6 Â½ miles northwest of Hanston, Â½ mile west of the 225 Rd & U Rd intersection
- Property consists of 143.78 acres of cropland
- Currently under a farm lease for 2016. All acreage is currentl
Adam HannWhitetail Properties
$134,100149 acres207 Road, Jetmore, KS67854 - Hodgeman County
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass and water. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. The land is located in an area with many hunting opportunities as well. Call today for more information!
- Located 15 miles northwest of Jetmore, mile west of 207 Road in Hodgeman County
- This productive grazing property consists of 100% native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a 4-strand barbed wire perimeter fence in place
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable