Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Mountain Homesite Surrounded by National Forest
16.22 Acre Wooded Mountain Homesite Surrounded by the Cibola National Forest.
The property is located near Grants, New Mexico on the Zuni Mountains.
Oso Remote Road runs through the Southern portion of the property.
Here is a great tillable farm property with mineral rights in western Kansas. Consisting of 143.78 acres of farmland and a great farm tenant caring for the property over the years, this tillable land would be a great investment or new addition to any existing farming operation. The property consists of 98.42 acres of productive Harney silt loam soils. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer making for an even greater investment opportunity with there being oil production in this area. Call today for more details!
- Located 6 Â½ miles northwest of Hanston, Â½ mile west of the 225 Rd & U Rd intersection
- Property consists of 143.78 acres of cropland
- Currently under a farm lease for 2016. All acreage is currentl
Adam HannWhitetail Properties
$134,100149 acres207 Road, Jetmore, KS67854 - Hodgeman County
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass and water. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. The land is located in an area with many hunting opportunities as well. Call today for more information!
- Located 15 miles northwest of Jetmore, mile west of 207 Road in Hodgeman County
- This productive grazing property consists of 100% native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a 4-strand barbed wire perimeter fence in place
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable