7 Creek Ranch is Private Gated Community consisting of 50 tracts of land.
The smaller tracts 5-10's are along the CR 200A as you are driving to the main entrance.
The larger tracts 20 to 289ac will be inside the to be constructed private gated entrance.
7 Creeks Ranch ...
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Located in Ohio, 424-square-mile Holmes County accounts for less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 88 counties in Ohio, Holmes County ranks 54th in terms of the size of its population (43,909, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Holmes County. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Holmes County is $30,948. The average listing price was $814,950 (the most expensive listing being for $1.8 million) and the median land-parcel size was 27 acres. Land for sale in Holmes County totaled 105 acres and $3.3 million in overall land value, with the city of Millersburg featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Holmes County.
Land for sale including Timberland in Holmes County Ohio
Properties like this 144 acres in Holmes County do not come around very often. Perfect for hunting, farming, or building your dream home, this property is a must see. Some of the property features include:
- 144 +/- Acres
- Approximately 48 acres of tillable farm ground
- Approximately 84 acres of woods
- 13 acres not hunted and left as a sanctuary
- All Mineral Rights transfer according to the owners
- Oil & Gas well income
- Over 1400 feet of frontage on Killbuck Creek
- Over 2700 feet of road frontage
- Fantastic hunting
- Loaded with Whitetail Deer & Turkey
- Deer sign galore
- Select Timber cut previously, but still has some harvestable Timber (mostly Poplar)
- Seller would cash rent crop fields from Buyer if desired
Mossy Oak PropertiesMossy Oak Properties
$166,90022.48 acres0 County Road 53, Killbuck, OH44637 - Holmes County
22.48 acres of land for sale in Holmes County, Ohio. If your looking for a property to hunt, build a cabin or new home this could be the one. Property features include:
- All wooded property
- Some mature timber
- Great whitetail & wild turkey habitat
- Good history of mature bucks on property
- Areas of thick bedding cover from TSI and hinge cutting
- Good trails through out property
- Tree stands and blind in place
- Large rock outcroppings
- Across the road from Killbuck Wildlife Area
- Lots of frontage on CR 53
- Small wood shed with bunk beds on property
- Metal storage shed
- Good building site
- Electric at road
This property is only a few minutes from the town of Killbuck, Ohio. All sellers mineral rights transfe