Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
LaSada represents an opportunity to invest in a profoundly well managed full service retreat offering a range of hunting, shooting, special events, dog training, relaxing lodge, restaurant and primary residence located in the stunningly beautiful landscape of Central Kansas....
County Road Frontage near Apishapa River and 8,000 Acre State Wildlife Area
Owner Financing Available with Easy Terms
For questions or to purchase this property, please Call or Text Us Anytime at 713-597-7670
36 Acres in Southern Colorado with 632 feet of frontage o...
Louisiana's 659-square-mile Jefferson Davis Parish covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Jefferson Davis Parish ranks 34th in terms of the size of its population (31,439, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of land and acreage for sale in Jefferson Davis Parish is $4,977. On average, the price of land for sale was $191,173 (the most expensive listing being for $600,000) and the median size of land and property for sale in Jefferson Davis Parish was 13 acres. Land for sale in Jefferson Davis Parish totaled 423 acres and $2.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Jennings featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Jefferson Davis Parish.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Jefferson Davis Parish Louisiana
- Isolated 80 +/- acre tract located off Leger Road
- Recorded predial servitude available to access the property, but has never been constructed
- Land was formerly used for rice production
- Close proximity to Lake Charles and Kinder, Louisiana
- Property could be converted to improved pasture
- Potential for recreational hunting tract
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nathan MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$110,50038 acresRagley, LA70657 - Jefferson Davis Parish
- Located on Adams Road, east of Gillis Louisiana
- Frontage along a gravel parish road
- Recently clear-cut and has not been replanted with pine
- Oil production site located on the property
- Possible rural development or can be replanted for timber investment
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.