This 129 acres of gently rolling pasture and woodland is perfect for horse lovers. Features a natural pond, open pasture/grazing land, 1.5 acre fenced exercise area, stable with three 14' x 16' stalls and tack room, 80' x 100' shop building with 3 bays and 16' ceilings plus ...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
Wyoming Ranch on the Little Medicine Bow River
This amazing property has the Little Medicine Bow River running along the northern boundary and Greasewood Creek running through the southern half of the parcel. This property has great access via private gravel roads and i...
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass, water, and solid fence. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. Call today for more information or to schedule a time to take a closer look!
- Located 8 1/2 miles northwest of Jetmore this property is in a great location along S Road â€“ 6 miles west of Highway 283
- This excellent grazing property consists of native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a solid perimeter fence in place consisting mostly of 4-strand barbed wire
- The windmill on the propert
Here is an excellent quarter of pastureland with good grass and water. This property has everything in place to be a productive grazing property for many years. The windmill powered water pump will supply water to your herd throughout the entire grazing season. The land is located in an area with many hunting opportunities as well. Call today for more information!
- Located 15 miles northwest of Jetmore, mile west of 207 Road in Hodgeman County
- This productive grazing property consists of 100% native pasture grass and has been well managed and not over pressured with cattle
- There is a 4-strand barbed wire perimeter fence in place
- The windmill on the property is in good working condition and has been a reliable